01

I know I am slowly losing my conscious,I am also hearing someone around me saying not to close my eyes but I just can't open my eyes still I am trying but fails...

When I open my eyes I was admitted in hospital.I asked about my parents but nurse replied me with a question "you have parents?".Suddenly I asked "do they know?".What nurse told him was heartbreaking.

"She said yes.We dialed and they said sorry wrong number,So we thought you don't have any."Tears were in his eyes,but he tried to look brave.

"You're apparently Jimin I guess?Don't put too much thoughts on it,you'll find a person who cares about you"He nodded his head.

He tried his best to look strong but,Once nurse gone out tears runs down his face and he is almost begging God to take him.But little did he know something amazing is going to happen in his life?After hours and hours of crying he slept...

The next day

Doctor enters his room...
"How are you feeling Mr.Park?"doctor asked.

"Better doctor."Jimin said and asked the doctor how is his health?with which the doctor replied him his health is fine but you won't be able to walk anymore.

"For how many months doctor?"jimin asked.

"For your whole life."With this doctor left the room.

Jimin was completely broken.He keeps on asking why his life has to be like this.But he has to face.

With the help of ambulance and nurses he finally came to his home.And he didn't look at his parents while going to his room with wheelchair.

"What happened?"His father asked him.

"Met with an accident"Jimin replied.

"Okay"is the only thing his father replied.And gone straight to his room he is thanking himself that he chose room in downstairs otherwise it would have been hard.

After one year

At Jungkook's:

"Yaaah!!you better come to me before I kill you with my bare hands"

"When you can kill me with your bare hands can't you catch me??"

"Yahh!!!you are seriously testing my patience!!!"

"I knew it dumbo"

"Then give me my banana milk!!"

"I can't believe CEO of Jeon centre is fighting with her little sister just for banana milk!"

"oh god.Yes I am,now will you give me"

"Weird bro."

"Whatever it is annoying sister my banana milk"

"Here annoying brother."All the while Mr and Mrs Jeon was laughing at their adorable kids.They wish their family will be happy like this just like every parents do.

At Mr and Mrs Jeon room:

Mrs.Jeon:Didn't you think it's late?He gets what her wife is trying to say.

Mr.Jeon:No he is just 23.He has to enjoy his life-

Mrs:Jeon:And beg?now he cannot understand what she is trying to say.