Author's note 💜

Dear Readers,

It's been seven years since I began this story. A long time it really has been, I didn't even notice how fast time passed. I never really had any experience with writing and only began scribbling for fun, mainly just to take all this daydreaming off my mind and transform them into an actual storyline that I can look back to whenever I want. 

The story was sort of my personal Bangtan diary, my magic shop, my sweet escape from the cruel world out there. Since I met these seven men, my life has never been the same, and I am very proud of that and will forever be thankful for them. They have ignited a gift within me that I never thought I had, just like how they inspire the millions of Armys across the globe.

Reaching 100k reads at the start of the year was very rewarding. I couldn't fathom how a simple hobby of mine can affect the hearts of other Armys like me. When I read your comments and personal messages, I am just overjoyed. Knowing that through BTS, we are able to communicate even if we are miles and miles away from each other. That's just magical for me, Bangtan Magic. 

Finishing Chapter 118 was such an accomplishment for me knowing that I have officially closed the first part, yes, just the first part, of this humble story. It was supposed to be just 120 chapters, which is quite long if you compare it with other narratives out there. Seven years and it still hasn't ended, you may think, but to be honest, I am in no rush to conclude the story, sorry but not sorry. Just imagining future plots, and taking time to write the details are things that I really value and enjoy. I work in the corporate industry, hence, the very slow updates, I apologize, and I must say, drifting into Yoongi, Rozie, and Jungkook's world has been keeping me sane. 

I hope you still stick with me until I write the very last word to this story's ending. Until then, you can expect more emotional rollercoaster rides with me as we go deeper into Yoongi, Rozie, and Jungkook's love story. The other members will also be part of the POVs from now on. Please look forward to it.

I Purple You,

Kalliopey💜