Chapter 10: It's my life, isn't it?

Hello to readers, i know that it's been so long since i last uploading this novel but i can only ask for the understanding from all of you as i'm so busy with works.

I only had one day off which on wednesday and, i don't think i could rush to write all of my 3 novel at the same time. So, i will uploading late for most of my work, sorry.

For now, please enjoy this chapter and don't forget to follow my author account, thank you. bye2.

*************

"is it a ghost?"

I thought so as I turn back to the path that lead to my carriage. i didn't take a single step from there yet. I was lost in my own contemplation. Not knowing what to make out of this situation.

'this isn't my puppet moment, I think?'

Because i could still walk as i desire and if i say something,

"there's no restriction so...this moment definitely isn't that time yet..."

But why would i experience such a thing? It's really puzzling me.

It was at that time, while i was still lost in my thoughts and begin moving my feet, suddenly,

a whisper come into my ear, stopping my track.

'you can't do this!!'

'eh!!'

My eyes widen and shook as I quickly turn back to look for that voice.

However, like before, I couldn't find anyone.

'the hell is this!?'

'this... this really feels, how should I put this... dejavu? or foresight?'

This is the second time already, I'm pretty sure that this is the same voice as before and the voice even says the same exact words.

'So perhaps, if what i thought was correct, and if everything would be repeated like a dejavu, like before... my course of action would also lean in the same direction.'

Then, if I follow that same kind of pattern, perhaps, the things that should happen after this probably-

The argument of those kids-

"there's no way a beggar like you is a Duke son!!"

"stop lying beggar!!"

"I'm not lying!! I really am Duke Ticipone's son!!! "

"this bitch spouting nonsense!! let's beat him!!"

"yeah!! nonsense!! Kill him!!!"

And yes, it's a jackpot.

'i knew it.'

Their argument location was still in the alley to my left side like before, and so, my head reluctantly move in that direction, like a reflex.

'I bet there's no one there again'

That is what my head concludes if I try to trust the bruh moment before.

However,

Not like my expectation,

argue argue*

Those kids were actually there.

"-!!!"

Which quite startled me as I really didn't expect them to really be there.

'but... they weren't there before?'

So why would they be there now?

I really wonder but, it's not like I could somehow make them vanish, right?