❤ ️1

Alfaazo mein mohabbat baataya nahi jaa saakta
Mohabbat toh ek ehsaas hai, rooh ko choone ki ❤️

_________________________________________________

"Tum apne bete ko samjhate nahi ho? Haan?  Itni raat ho gyi hai, konse shareef ghar ka ladka itne der taak bahar rehta hai?  "

The man was sidharth shukla's step dad raj Sharma. 

Rita ji, his wife and sid's mom tried to calm him down...

Rita ji:

Aap shaant ho jaiye na!  Mai samjhaungi sidharth ko. Wo aage se aisa kuch bhi nahi karega.

Aap so jaiye...

Raj looked at her with anger and said....

Raj: Aaj k baad bhi agar tumhara beta na sudhara na, toh keh dena, iss ghar se nikal jaye.

Saying that he left while rita ji wiped her tears! She never thought that her family will break like this!

Sidharth was 10 years old when his biological father died in a car accident.  After that, rita ji tried to handle her child single handedly but sidharth wanted his father's love.

He was depressed and rita ji was worried. Raj sharma was sid's father Ashok shukla's manager who used to show love and affection towards sidharth after ashok shukla's death.

Rita ji used to notice that little sidharth was happy with raj that time. She felt happy for her son. Raj took the chance and emotionally blackmailed rita ji saying that sid is a kid and he needs a father.

He promised her that he will take care of her and sid... Rita ji Thought her son will be happy with this decision, so she married raj.

Few years of marriage were good, raj was pretending as the best father of the world but when sidharth was growing up, he came to know that Raj is actually a fraud who decieved his father and who was disloyal since forever.

He was double faced and nobody could know that he is such a devil.  Sid started hating him but he never could tell his mom about raj's real face because he was scared.

His mom is emotional and she will be affected knowing that Raj is such a disgusting person.  Though rita ji didn’t know raj's truth but she was worried because sid never talked to raj nicely after he grew up and Raj never gave him love after he grew up.

She never understood what happened Between them... All she wanted was a peaceful life and her son's happiness. 

Wiping her tears again, she kept waiting for her dear son.

________________________________

A girl, wearing hijab was performing her fazar ka namaj. Her eyes were teary while she was praying...

Her mom called her, naaaazooo.....

But she was lost....Shehnaaz always felt that she is closest to Allah.  Like Allah is her best friend.  Allah listens to her without complaining.  She can share her feelings  with Allah.  She can cry when she feels pain because she knows Allah will value her tears✨

Sana:

Ya Allah ta'ala aaj mai bohot udaas  hoon. Aap ko toh paata hi hoga kyun. Par fir bhi mai aap ko baata na chahti hoon.

Aaj humare Padosi o ne ek billi ka katal kar diya kyun ki wo billi unka khana kha raha tha. Par ye toh galat baat hai na? Aap k kisi bhi banaye hue creature ko aise maarna toh gunah hai na?