Chapter 28

She actually obtained three consecutive kills at the end!

Qiao Jing Jing took off her headphones and stood up excitedly. But she was probably too excited and forgot that she was wearing a pair of 10 cm, high-heeled shoes. She was not steady on her feet and fell to the side.

Before the audience had time to cry out in alarm, they saw Yu Tu, who was standing beside her, deftly caught her.

The camera captured this scene precisely. Not only were they filmed, the scene where they stared into each other's eyes was frozen on the screen for a few seconds.

Yu Tu didn't let go of his hold immediately. "Is your foot okay?"

Qiao Jing Jing was slow to react. "...It's okay."

Yu Tu released his hand.

On the one hand, Qiao Jing Jing was excited, and on the other hand, she wanted to cover up her embarrassment, and so she embraced her teammates one after another. After the host called them, both teams returned to the center of the stage. The host first asked for the losing side's feelings.

The anchor said, "I am really very happy to be here. I am also very fortunate to have been sniped countless times by my goddess. I will die with no regrets."

Qi Zhu (which literally means "riding the pig" so he was also known as God Zhu), was quite down to earth. "I really didn't expect to lose the second game. I probably underestimated the enemy a little at the start. Zhuge Liang played very well."

The other two passers-by voluntarily took the blame. "It's because we suck too much."

However, the middle-aged man whose rank was star shine equivocally mentioned: "Actually, my usual position is not solo top, so I was a little not used to it. I am usually the jungler, so we had an overlap of skills in our team."

"You already played very well." The host chuckled and brushed past this. "All right, thank you for the wonderful performance that you've brought us. I'll first invite everyone to go to the backstage area to take a break now."

The losing team waved goodbye to everyone, and the audience gave them warm applause.

It was the winning side's turn. The host said, "I've to say Jing Jing gave the most stunning performance today. Any objections from the audience?"

"Uh... I know we have to carry out a round of mutual admiration next for commercial purposes, but can we restrain it a little bit so it'll be a bit easier for me to give some responses?"

The special guests were just too good at making and receiving comeback lines, so the host really felt relaxed today. He wiped away some imagined sweat: "How about, who was the most awesome female player today?"

Qiao Jing Jing said, "Are you trying to flatter me to death today? At most, I've the highest heel."

Everyone burst into laughter.

The host asked in a concerned manner, "So Jing Jing, is your heel (of a shoe) still okay?"

"My feet... oh, you're asking about my shoes?"

The laughter from just a moment ago had not even stopped, and now it grew even more.

Yu Tu also couldn't help smiling.

"Goddess, you were very awesome. The way you used Baili Shou Yue just now really was just so flashy and surprised me. I really didn't expect it. Did you purposely practice with him?"

"Yes."

"You and your classmate worked really well together just now, especially that charge that killed God Zhu. Do you also usually coordinate like this? He plays with Zhuge Liang and you play with Shou Yue?"