The Dark lord

Seronn followed the pack , While Vormin was well ahead . Your days have come to end , Seronn shouted . It is time to end the nonsense you preach , Seronn said loudly again . The forests started to get very dense , the trees and the branches got thicker and thicker for Seronn to see clearly . Vormin , called out Seronn . He repeatedly called out for Vormin , and yet there was no response . Only the sounds of the trees could be heard . Seronn was well aware of the swift feet of the rebels , but there was no sound of the warriors feet as well . This was no time for caution , nor suspicion , so Seronn raced ahead ,shooting down the branches which did not let him breach . Seronn went in deeper and deeper . Now , he started searching for the warriors . He looked to his left and then to his right . No one was seen , and then he looked above . All he could see was darkness , through whatever gaps he could see , the sky was covered in darkness . What must it be ? he wondered .

Plato

Constantine and Plato were going through some more flight documents . Constantine was merely giving it a glance while Plato was fully immersed into the subject matter . Plato , said Constantine . Plato did not bother looking up . But Constantine continued anyway . Can I support my family with this job ? He asked his senior . Plato was a little taken aback by the question . Yes , he replied . You can do a lot more than that , said Plato . I just want to support my family , Constantine said . You are a good kid , said Plato . People like us , we need to take care of our families . Then we can look at the other things , said Plato . Did you like the car that we drove  in the other day , asked Constantine . Yes , it was a good car , albeit a bit trodden  . Do you dream of that car ? Asked Constantine . Not really , replied Plato . Me neither . These things do not interest me , said Constantine . It will , when you get a little older kid . And a lot more things will interest you , said Plato . And all that matters is what you make of that interest . Do you give into it or not , that is all that really matters . What other things ? Asked Constantine . Plato laughed . Never mind he said to the kid and and dug deep into the work . A girlfriend ? Asked Constantine . There you go , replied Plato . I will not pay heed attention to such deeds , said Constantine . Again there was no response from Plato . Constantine too kept silent . Plato kept the book down . You have not sent the world , said Plato . You have not seen the other side of the world . How the affluent live . And I have to say this to you . You will have to digest a lot of things . Digest what ? Asked Constantine . Digest the fact that you cannot have the things that they enjoy , rather take for granted . Digest the fact that people in your age will be enjoying their life and we will have to wonder whether our friend returns or not . The restlessness , the lack of hope , and most of all , the feeling of helplessness. And now you will have to learn to live with these things . Constantine stood silent , trying to gasp for air . Plato , I just wanted to help my family and support them . I did not think there was so much to life . There is , it is better you learn to as fast as possible. So there is no chance , that we get rich and see that life too . You can , you need to work hard and be smart . You need to put in a lot of energy and effort . And after all this there will be someone doing much better than you are , and he will come from wealth , and there is nothing you can do about that . I will try and become the most richest , said Constantine . Plato laughed again . Of course , you will , he said to the kid . Constantine sat down , slowly . Then there must be something else to life , is it not , Plato , asked Constantine. Yes , he said to Constantine . Yes there is , looking deep into the embers of the kids eyes . A purpose , we all have a purpose , said Plato . A purpose ? . Yes , without purpose , like remains futile and tardy . And everyone has a purpose , a point to their life , a point to all this madness , replied Plato . But , I already have a purpose , said Constantine . My purpose is to support my family , he said . This time Plato grew silent . Then kid , he said , no matter what , do not let go this purpose . No matter what distractions are thrown on to you , in this life , do not let go of your purpose , said Plato . I will not , Constantine assured . Then what is your purpose Plato , asked Constantine . I do not know ,  it yet , replied Plato . I still have not found my purpose . Then your purpose could lie elsewhere , said Constantine . Elsewhere up in the skies . Plato did not respond yet again . He picked up his docket and continued to go through it .