Chapter 48

"Am I right?" The student who was close to the bulletin board rankings subconsciously rubbed his eyes.

There are more than 600 people in total, and Qi Linqing's results can be ranked in the top 80, which is more surprising than Zhong Chen's success in cheating.

The sow climbing the tree may be more reliable than the penultimate counterattack of these two grades.

"Could it be that... they all copied it?" someone hesitated.

"You are blind as a teacher!"

"Too..."

The same table was dumbfounded after seeing the ranking list.

Du Yuanbai reached out to him calmly, "Two packets of potato chips."

At the same table: "...I'll buy it for you this afternoon."

Du Yuanbai hummed a little tune, "Thank you."

Although the tablemate was shocked, he was still puzzled and couldn't help but ask: "How do you know he will be in the top 100 in grade this time?"

Du Yuanbai: "Because I've seen him do simulated papers, more than 90 minutes each time."

The tablemate was surprised: "Did the Qi family invite him some famous teacher?"

But when he asked this sentence, Du Yuanbai hadn't answered yet, he felt something wrong.

The Rockets would not dare to rise this way because of the rising speed of Qi Linqing's grades, right?

Is there really such a famous teacher in the world who can take him to ascend at the speed of light?

"There shouldn't be." Du Yuanbai said uncertainly.

These days, Du Yuanbai saw Qi Linqing doing five-three, secret scrolls, and memorizing a hundred words.

Strictly speaking, perhaps they are his teachers.

The tablemate's eyes stared like brass bells, "Then how did he learn?"

Du Yuanbai looked at the sky, "Who knows the harm."

This may be the talent.

When the results came out, Qi Linqing felt relieved that he was in the eightyth place.

There are six hundred people in the whole year, and this ranking is pretty good. Before entering the studio in June, Qi Linqing had set a goal to raise his cultural class score to a level that would not drag him down.

He did not live up to his efforts during this time.

Almost every day, except eating and sleeping, and practicing painting, he spends his time studying.

After all, Teacher Zeng also said that his performance in cultural courses is the stepping stone and guarantee for him to be promoted to the University of Fine Arts.

Although-everything needs to be started from scratch, but fortunately the original owner's physical memory is good, coupled with the learning ability he has summarized in his previous life, he can never forget it.

The original owner chose liberal arts, politics and history. These three subjects are also subjects that he has no obstacles to contact.

After understanding the meaning of many modern simplified characters, Qi Linqing can understand it even without rote memorization.

If it is a metamorphosis, even if he has the talent, he will certainly not learn so quickly.

The ranking table for the middle grades in the second term of high school came out. The results of Qi Linqing and Zhong Chen not only caused a stir among the students, but also caused a lot of discussion in the teacher's office.