Understandable / Fifty - Two

HELA'S POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After being practically jabbed by a sensor for the search of Dark objects by Mr. Flich, Marie and I parted ways to our own tables when we got to the Great Hall after giving each other a much-needed hug.

I was seated beside The Carrow Twins (who gave me weird looks as I sat down), a bit far away from the group - since I was the only Slytherin late - as we all watch the sorting begins. There were not many new first years but there was one new student that caught my eyes, that caught everyone's eyes in general as soon as he came into the Great Hall.

"Steen, Andrew." Professor McGonagall calls out.

The golden-brown hair boy walks to the stool, and by the looks of it, he was pretty taller than Professor McGonagall. Not only he was tall, but he was quite broad and also good-looking.

But not as good-looking as George.

I chuckle to myself as that thought came, amusing me but quickly recovers with a cough when The Carrow Twins, once again gave me a look.

What the fuck is their problem?

"Ahh..." The old hat croaks, silencing the hall and everyone's attention shifts onto the boy.

"Looks like we have another Steen in the school. I know where to put you. Daring like a Gryffindor, loyal like a Hufflepuff, creative like a Ravenclaw and resourceful like a Slytherin." it ends as if it was trying to say more things or thinking about which house to put him in.

Whispers spread across the hall at the compliments that the hat gives as the boy straightens his back a bit more while he watches over the hall with pride.

But after a minute it yells loudly.

"Ravenclaw!"

The whole Ravenclaw table cheers as the boy walk to the table, grinning and sit down at the only empty seat that was left.

I softly clap as my eyes follow him but when his eyes find mine, I immediately look down at the plate in front of me and fiddle with my rings.

I miss George...

The feast soon started after the Ravenclaw's cheers died down.

I was minding my own business, eating my lamb chop when a small pea came hitting right beside my head.

I look to my right angrily to see Blaise shyly waving at me while the others were busy eating and chatting. My scrunched eyebrows loosen as my eyes landed on him and notice he just sat four people away from me while the other sat six.

"What?!" I raise an eyebrow at him.

"Meet me," he mouths as he points at himself, "and Theo," pointing at Theo, "later in the common room. Okay?"

What do they want from me this time? Should I go or should I just distance myself away from them? Well, let's see what they can come up with as stupid of an excuse.

I nod impatiently and look away when Pansy turns to Blaise to say something to him.

At the almost end of the feast, Harry came strutting into the Great Hall to Hermione and Ron with blood dripping down his face from his nose. Hermione immediately attacks him with questions as soon as he sits down in front of her.

What happened to him?

But my question was immediately answered when a familiar bully starts reenacting the event more dramatically to the others besides Blaise.