Chapter Thirty Nine

─────────────────────

" Can we...." Yoongi's looked a Huin, as much the little boy try his best to act normal and naive.

I'm not listening....go onn. He said to himself, wandering his orbs somewhere random to not get his daddy to be suspicious of him.

Obviously he's listening, Huin wouldn't be Huin if he doesn't listen to gossips.

"Can we talk about this tomorrow?" You would think Yoongi said it because he doesn't want to talk to Hara anymore, much because of Huin being present, but no, he really badly and desperately want to talk to her longer.

That thing that stops him is his shame. Now that she remembers, she will also remember Yoongi's actions. Not that he isn't confident with it, because he is very confident.

Until Hara. More specifically not until that threesome.

Taehyung was there. Another person who gave Hara the pleasure she needed and if you look it in in a way of a competitive person such as Yoongi himself, she can judge each of them, skills and techniques in pleasing Hara, she can rate their performance, and rank who's good or not.

Yoongi doubt she could because she's drunk and you can't possibly remember every details...right?

Because Yoongi...did remember every details and he's not drunk.

"Yes. I was about to say that... I'll be free in the morning"

"I'll call you then" Yoongi bobbed his head giving Hara a smile and lending the device back to Huin who seem to be disappointed about having the device.

"Mommy's gonna go sleep now gummy bear" Hara said and they both bid their goodbyes and I love yous.

Yoongi could only stare in bewilder. Mind fuzzy with questions and ideas of how he can talk things with Hara.

In the first place there wasn't much to talk about since they don't plenty of it first thing in the morning after that so called incident.

Yoongi would think that it's best not to talk about this.   Because this can either strangle their relationship or work it out.

What was she thinks to obtain is she brought it up? Will she blame Yoongi for being sobber that time and wasn't responsible enough to stop her? Or would she tell that she regrets everything and wants to take space appart— though two weeks being miles a way can be considered as one.

Jesus, Yoongi's mind is all over the places. He didn't even noticed that they're inside the restaurant and already seated on one of the VIP's seats.

"Daddy are you okay?" Huin asked. "I call your name many times now and you aren't responding"

A tug of his coat brought Yoongi to reality. He noticed the sudden change if surrounding and in a second panicked thinking they got kidnap and immediately his eyes searched for Huin. Who is beside him gazing at him with worried brown orbs.

His not so thick eyebrows frown from all the negative thoughts in Huin's little mind.

"Daddy's okay gummy bear... I'm just thinking about something"