-18- Tease 🔥

"W-what?" She stuttered"You heard me, Mi amore

"You heard me, Mi amore. Strip. I can't trust you after the stunt you pulled last time, although, I admit, it was smart. Trackers in your bra wire.. who would have thought of that hm." I trail off letting all of my thoughts ponder inside my head.

"Don't make me wait, Diaz. If I have to come over there and give you a hand I doubt I will be able to control myself." I watch her throat move as she swallows and tries to build up some courage.

Her hands move to the hem of her top before looking up at me and stopping.
"Do you have to watch?"
"I don't have to, but I do enjoy a good show and my do you put on a good one Mi Amore."
She squints her eyes at me in disapproval before continuing to remove her top, revealing emerald green lace. I find comfort in a nearby chair leaning back with my legs apart and hands firm on the arm rests.

"The things you do to me Mi Amore." I flicker my eyes to the bulge in my pants to ensure she knows what I mean.
"You asked for it, Sir." She says batting her eyes at me as she removes her pants, showing that she has a matching green thong and putting on a show for me.
"Do you have something for me to change into or would you rather me naked?"
"Now now we both know naked would be preferable but I had Eden pick out some clothes for dinner and then I'm taking you shopping tomorrow to get some of your own."

"OI YOU TWO STOP SHAGGING DINNER IS READY!!" Eden yells from somewhere outside.
"The clothes are on the bed, there's some things in the bathroom you can use to freshen up. We can continue your little show later."

***

Slipping into the bathroom I quickly close the door behind me still partially clothed after my little strip show

Slipping into the bathroom I quickly close the door behind me still partially clothed after my little strip show. I really can't believe I did that, I just strip teased Ace mother fucking Romano.
The same Ace Romano that just saved me from a drug raid.

I scan myself in the mirror checking for anything, any cuts or bruises I could of received whilst hiding from whatever gang was trying to get in. Nothing, just like Eden predicted. My eyes scan the room, it's a rather large ensuite bathroom with a huge shower as well as a tub. In front of me a couple of self-care items lay on the bench, a toothbrush and toothpaste still in the packaging, some makeup wipes and face wash.

What catches my eye though is the little pile of burgundy lace situated on the lid of the toilet. A slutty little set I'm assuming Ace picked out to replace my current one, after the trackers in my bra wire he can't trust anything I do and I shouldn't trust him either! After all he did kidnap me, several times!

A small knock on the door interrupts my thoughts. It's followed by a deep voice that I'm begging to become popular with.
"You left the clothes out here Mi Amore, don't you think you're going to be needing those? Unless of course you would like to attend dinner naked? I'm sure my dear Eden would just love that." Sighing I open the door ever so slightly just so I can look at him.

I say nothing but instead poke my hand out from the small crack in the door, my palm up silently asking him to place the clothes in my hand.

"How about we make a trade hm? I'll give you these clothes and you give me the ones you're still wearing. I won't make you come out but I'm not taking any chances Mi Amore."

Once again I sigh and retreat back into the bathroom. I remove my green set and replace it with the burgundy one silently cussing myself out for not thinking straight. There's a tall brooding handsome man outside this door and he wants my underwear, what's so scary about that?

Not the fact that I don't know what he plans to do with them, not the fact that he might of changed his mind and not end up giving me the clothes and not the fact that this thong is half a mile up my ass. I'm the midst of trying to get it to sit comfortably I get a glimpse of myself in the mirror. Fuck I look hot this man sure knows how to pick a set.

"Mi Amore, don't make me wait. Dinner is getting cold." His voice reminds me I'm not alone. I'm in some of the hottest lingerie I've ever worn with a frustratingly sexy man on the other side of this door and a gorgeous woman downstairs who would appreciate the view.

I drop my bra in the sink, flooding it with water to de-activate the device.
"What are you doing in there? Why do I hear water? We haven't got time to shower right now love." Just from the tone of his voice I can tell he's getting annoyed.

"Calm your tits Acey I'm ready." Not bothering to switch off the tap I open the door revealing a pretty pissed off man. Strategically nudging his shoulder I walk past him and exit the room with his eyes glued to me the whole way. Once I'm out I hear him rush into the bathroom to stop the water.

"Look at you." Eden stares in awe as I enter the dining room wearing nothing but what Ace left me in the bathroom.
"I don't usually praise men for anything but holy shit did he pick well." She states approaching me, her eyes trail up and down stopping at my most private of places, covered only enough not to seem indecent.
"You think Ace will mind if I just take a little bite?" She questions as she trails behind me her hands sliding up my arms as I feel her breath on my neck.

"Don't. Even. Think. About. It." A rather large, angry presence joins from behind me and soon the warmth on my back vanishes.
"You know you're not supposed to touch my shit Eden." He stands next to me now as Eden retreats to the kitchen the grab what I assume is dinner.

"How could I resist. Just looking at her makes me drip with need." Her words put butterflies in my stomach and pressure between my legs. Beside me Ace's fists are digging into a piece of material so hard it looks as if he could snap it in a single movement.

"Hey, she's just kidding. No need for the steam that's poring out your ears." I say resting my hands on his in hopes of saving whatever garment he's holding. He looks down at me moving slightly so he's directly in front of me.
"Mine." He mumbles grabbing my chin so gently yet so rough at the same time.

"As much as I love this ensemble, Love, I don't think she can be trusted." He hands me the clothing that he was strangling just a second ago, a tight black pencil dress that looks like it wouldn't even cover half of my ass.

I slip it on and surely enough it does cover me, just. Ace takes my hand and leads me to the table, pulling out a chair for me to sit in and then taking the seat next to me just as Eden walks in with 3 plates, one for each of us.

"Bone apple teeth my sexy amigos."
"That's two different languages Cazzo-testa."
"I know." She digs in taking a massive fork-full of the food in her mouth. That's when I finally look at the plate in front of me. Fried rice.
My favourite.

***
Not edited
Loves ya xx