Chapter 5

Kageyama'a POV:

I woke up to a unfamiliar, but not unwelcome, warmth coming from beside me. It was wrapped around my waist intertwining our bodies together in the bed. I shifted myself ever so slightly to get a better look at the person who was cuddled up against my back, who some how managed not to wake up from my movements.

His hair was all messy and his face was shining from the light escaping the blinds into the dimly lit room. His small figure wrapped around mine tightly even after all that stressed he endured. The only thing that mattered was the fact he was okay.

It didn't take long for me to completely turn around to watch the boy fast asleep, while slowly watching his chest move up and then down. He seemed at ease.

I tried my best to make as little movement from there, the most I did was reach over to my bedside table to look for my phone.

It read 9:37 am.

I should let him sleep for a while longer.

After glancing at the time, I decided it would be best if I just sit around a wait whilst he sleeps. It was more important he got enough rest, rather than trying to wake him up from this position. Even so he looked too perfect to want to disturb.

I unlocked my phone and figured I'd look through google to find any places to go later today, so we could hang out to get his mind off of everything.

...

After about a half an hour of scrolling aimlessly through the internet. I finally found something that caught my eye. The outside wasn't too much to fawn over, but the inside was a different feeling all together.

It was a decently large building that appeared to have some typical flower baskets that you would see in a greenhouse or flower shop. Then on top of that there were a a couple of small balconies. The exterior also had older looking feel, with gray bricks and Arche ways, and dark brown blinds tracing the windows.

The inside, however, in the pictures, had shown tile and different types of wood flooring in certain rooms. Most rooms had an older carpet draped through them, but others were lucky enough to seemingly have newer ones.

Though, I wasn't looking at this place just to wander around through the building. No, this location had something way more important that caught my eye.

Once you finished looking through the entire inside of the house, you were able to go outside these tall doors that were made out of glass. You were guided to an abundance of different varieties of plants, flowers, and bushes, that someone had once cared for.

Since the original owner died, no one had really taken care of the building itself. However the garden, was being preserved by somebody. Who is that person?  No one knows, but it's important to someone, and that's all it takes to feel truly loved.

As I was still scrolling through where this building actually was, I felt a small ruffling of the blankets happening next to me. Only to be replaced by a quiet groan from the bright light aggressively shining through.

"Hello, how are you, mi sol, today?" My body moved toward the side a tad to face the tired boy, who I watched gently rub his eyes open. Although he looked like he was going to fall back to sleep again.

His eyes finally were able to flutter open. "Morning..." I guess he was still a little too groggy to realize I even asked him a question. "How long have you been up for..?"

I looked at my phone screen realizing it was 10:18 then let a small smile escape me. "About forty or so minutes. Why?"

He dug his head into my side as I heard him mumble something that I was barely able to make out. "Oh. You know you didn't have to wait for me to get up."