chapter five

That day went by in a bliss and nightfall finally came, I was suddenly woken up by what sounded like a door closing, so immediately opened my eyes seeing Lucas coming towards the bed, " Lucas? Everything go okay"? I asked him, he smiles and plops down on the beside me," I take it it was rough"? I asked him , once again, "yah it was, one of the high ranked leaders of the Wolf committee decided to throw some more extra paper work on my shoulders and by the end of next week he wants them done and have a dinner party", he says and then lays his head on my lap.

I smile gently at him and start caressing his hair with my fingers.
After awhile he eventually goes too sleep, I can hear him slightly snoring s little which made me giggle a bit.

Now that I think about what he said, I just hope that he doesn't over do himself, I hope he can take a break or a few days off from this extra alpha work.

I gently moved his head off me and laid him on the pillow next too mine, I decided to get out of bed since I already had my sleep, I wanted to roam around a bit, maybe go for a run. I know my wolf would love that. It's been awhile since we've ran.

I managed to jump out the window landing perfectly on the ground, " ready Lila"? I asked, she howls in excitement and we instantly began too shift , it's been awhile since we've shifted , it feels nice.

My wolf Lila she barely speaks too anyone except me but only from time to time when she wants too, but I know she's just shy and antisocial.

Lila is a gray dyer wolf and from what she has told me when we first met she's the last of her kind, which is why she keeps too herself because from her status she doesn't want to get used by anyone because of that or let anyone know what wolf she is,and I can understand that, I'll do anything too protect her. She's the last female dyer to ever existed in this era and she wishes to remain that way so that no wicked people who will use her and me as power and we both don't want that , we want peace.

So whenever theirs no one around I allow her to shift and go for a run.

I picture Lila in her human form with long red curly hair with emerald green eyes with an ancestral tattoo resembling her status as a female dyer wolf.

After awhile of running we shifted behind some bushes next too the house so that way no one could see us , or her.

And ran towards the doors as quickly as possible, luckily everyone was asleep so the house was quiet.

As I entered the house , I quietly walk up the stairs and onto the second level of the house but before I could continue going up someone clears their throat which makes me freeze in my spot.

"What are you doing out this late , Luna"? Asked a familiar voice, I slowly turn to see beta Ralph glaring at me with his piercing blue eyes.
"N-nothing", I managed to say, " it sure looks like something", he says ," I just went to go grab some water from the kitchen, I was thirsty", I said as I make up a lie.

"Why didn't you say that the first time when I asked"? He asked me, damn it, why does he have too be so intimidating all the time," maybe because it's none of your business whether I get a drink or not", I say.

"Listen here Luna, I don't know what you're up too,but if you so as ever hurt the alpha , I'll manage to throw you out of the pack myself, and if I hear a complaint from the others of whatever you did, I'll talk too alpha Dylan about it, I don't trust you or your motives , so whatever you've got planned to seduce the alpha , I hope to God that you aren't what he says he is ", he says as of threatening me.

"Sure thing beta", I say as I leave to go upstairs and into my bedroom.

God what is up with him, I hope whatever got in his balls comes straight out, like damn, what an asshole.

As I entered the room , I went into bed and made my way sliding next too Lucas and snuggling up against him, he wrapped himself around me and I managed to fall asleep inhaling his scent.

Lila's wolf

Lila's wolf.

Lila , age : 24 , the last female dyer wolf of her kind

Lila , age : 24 , the last female dyer wolf of her kind. And her human form.

End of chapter...........

Sorry if this chapter is short, I didn't have anything else to write on this chapter. But I hope that you enjoy the story.
🥰🤗☺️