03

✎{ ° • ° }✐

Sans is now 8 years old while Papyrus is 3 years old, Today was the day when Sans is going to school, he was a bit nervous but he hoped the tests weren't that hard, he especially hope that there weren't any mean humans or monsters there either "Is everything Ready,? Your notebooks? Your pencils and pens??" M/n asks, Sans nodded his head, indicating that he has everything prepared
"I have everything Maaaa" Sans was getting impatient and wanted to go to school already and get it over with. "Are you sure???" Sans nodded violently, Gaster cries a bit "they're growing up to fast!"
"It's natural Hun, they're gonna grow old like us." M/n comforts the emotional Gaster, Papyrus whines a bit, Papyrus didn't want Sans to leave. So he climbed onto his back "Maaaa, Paps isn't letting go of me" Sans said as he tries to pull Papyrus off of him, but failed. M/n chuckles and takes Papyrus off of Sans. "S-Snas! NUuuuuuu! " Papyrus whined when his mother separated him from his older brother, M/n hands Papyrus to Gaster "We should get going now, Sans might be late for his first day in school," M/n said as she holds Sans's hand
"Be safe Hun! Bye," Gaster said, M/n and Sans left to go to school, Papyrus cries as he sees them leave.

Sans's POV

I and my mom walked to the school, It was pretty close and we didn't need to ride on a bus or any vehicles. As we walk closer to the school, My anxiety grew 'There's no backing up. I just hope there aren't any mean people at school... Oh wait, I have to socialize too' I cringed at thought of socializing, I wasn't that good at it after the incident.

"Sans, You better behave Okay? " Mom said, I nodded my head, "I will Ma"
"Your lunch and notebooks and pencils are inside you're bag, make sure to not lose them. And if there are any bullies, Make sure to tell me and your pops" I nod my head again, she gave me a peck on the forehead and left me in this school, If I was still human, My heart would be pounding real hard that It would explode. I slowly walk inside the school, I would see children my age talking and playing, some of them are in the playground while the others were inside their classrooms. "There's surprisingly a lot of them here..." I mumbled to myself, I tried to look for a teacher like my mother told me, Luckily, I found one. She had brown hair and brown skin, she also had pretty yellow eyes "E-excuse me Mrs" I wanted to facepalm but can't. 'Why the hell did I stutter! That was embarrassing!' I thought.

The Lady looks at me "What is it, little buddy? You seem new around here" She responds

"I am new here, I'm trying to find my classroom." I answered her, She told me to follow her, so I followed her, She leads me to the teacher's office, she takes a seat and faces the computer "What's your name? " she asks politely "It's Sans"

"last name? " "[???]" I answered as she types it on the computer.

*Tap*
*click*
*click*
*tap*