𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚃𝚠𝚘

Lisa

As the movie credits were rolling in. I wiped my tears- with tissues this time and switch off the TV. After that, I took a glance at the clock and realised it was 9 pm, I have to go back to work tomorrow since it's Monday.

There's a new dance routine I'm working on and I'm almost done with it. I just need to record it to see if I need to do any changes.

I turn my gaze from the clock and towards Jennie, just to see her glaring at me.

What did I do?!

"what?" I asked, my voice a bit hoarse.

She hissed, her little canine teeth showing. She might think she's all big and scary right now but for me, she's a cutie.

I let out a giggle and smirk "you look cute"

I guess that wasn't the reaction she was hoping for because all of a sudden, her eyes went wide and as well as her mouth.

"oh aren't you the cutest thing" I cooed and picked her up. She tried to get out of my hold but no way am I letting her.

She deserves some kisses.

And I know she hates it because it annoys her but she just has to deal with it.

"muah! muah!" I give her kisses all over her little kitten face and snuggled her against my chest.

She stopped pushing me away and gave up since she knows that whatever she does, it won't change a thing.

After some cuddling, I decided to let her go, she ran away from my hold and settled herself on the couch once again. Shifting her gaze to anywhere but me and I chuckled in amusement at her actions.

I patted her head softly one last time before getting up from the couch and walking over to the shelves to get my camera.

I walk over to the side of the living room where there are glassless mirror frames stuck onto the wall for me to practice my dances.

I put the camera on a tripod in front of me and pressed record then step back until there is enough space for me to dance.

I turn on the music I was going to use for the dance and begin to relax, letting my mind focus solely on my body and the dance moves.

(just pretend that Lisa's the only one dancing in the video) ~a/n

As I dance to the beat and let my body do its thing. My gaze slowly fixes on the little creature laying on the couch.

Her green eyes stared at me as if enhanced. One thing I noticed about Jennie is that everytime I dance, rather if it's at home or the dance studio, she would stare at me. No one else, just me.

I don't know if she thinks it's weird or if she just wants to join me. I tried asking her before when she was still human if she wanted to learn how to dance but she would always decline and go back to whatever she was doing.

I didn't think much of it and just focus back on my dance.

------

Jennie

Wow! She looks so cool! I always love it when she dances. Her serious expression she always wears when she's dancing and the way her body moves fluently.

She's really pretty.

Ugh! I hope to change back into a human soon. I want to wrap my arms around her body, it gives me warmth and I feel safe with her.

Another thing that caught my attention was the music that's playing, it sounds so catchy but I don't understand a single thing...

Whatever, I'll just focus on lisa then.

The song came to a stop and so does lisa, she walk over to that square thing infront of her and took it. I don't know what that thing is and I absolutely do not care.

I just want lisa to look at meee! I need attention. She ignored me for so long huhuuu~

I hissed loudly, trying to take her attention away from that small weird looking box. But she didn't even glance at me. Is that thing more important than me?!

Sad and frustrated at the same time, I jumped off the couch and pitter-patter my small paws towards her. I nudge my head against her leg softly but still, she wouldn't look at me!

How dare she?!

"meow!" i nudge her leg again, a bit more firmly this time.

This time, she finally avert her attention from that thing to me and smiled. Oh that charming smile of hers, so prettyyy.

"Jen, I need to take a look at this for tomorrow's dance session and it's important so please wait for a while, okay? I'll cuddle with you later" she bends down to pat me on the head once more before going back to that thing of hers.

What? Just that? Does she not care about me anymore? Does she care about that s-stupid thing more than me?

My eyes start to tear up at the thought of lisa leaving me and not wanting me anymore flooded my head. I don't want that to happen! I like lisa and she takes care of me. I don't know what to do without her!

I look back up at her, but her eyes are still focused on that object. I sniffed and turn to walk away. I debated on whether I should just stay next to her or go to bed.

I'm kind of tired so I stick to the latter. Sprinting over to her room, luckily the door was ajar and I can fit through it just right.

I hope Lisa finishes quickly and come here looking for me. I really need her cuddles, it puts me to sleep easily. But I guess, for now, I just have to sleep alone.

I purred and jump up onto her bed. Her sheets are so soft, it feels like I'm laying on clouds!

I snuck my way under her blanket and pop my head up from the top, now only my body is covered.

Maybe I should stop worrying so much, Lisa will never leave me! I have to get that through my head

Maybe I should stop worrying so much, Lisa will never leave me! I have to get that through my head. She already said she won't ever do that and I trust her.

So with a final yawn and stretch, my eyes fluttered shut as I let sleep take over.