095

A melancholic picture for a messed up chapter!! Can we pls have a round of applause for this AMAZING, SPECTACULAR ART PIECE BY @heeseungs_toothpaste​​​​​​​!! Tysm!!

-----

Standing outside the hospital door, Baji felt his feet go numb. At first, he was hesitant on the idea of visiting you, especially since he heard that you'll be geting discharged in less than a week.

But by now, he was certain this was a bad idea, considering his hands that couldn't stop shaking. He had no plans of apologising. Not with Kisaki still in the gang and danger still looming on the gang's head. 

Grunting in displeasure, he thought about how the minute his mother found out about you being in a hospital, she practically kicked him out of the house and told him that he'd only be allowed back in the house after he had visited you and brought you a nice cake or something.

The poor lady still didn't know that you were a girl, or else she really would have made him get flowers.

Right beside Baji, was his own mother who carefully watched her son have a internal nervous breakdown. But even if he took too long, she didn't rush him. After all, she knew that it was hard for Keisuke to properly express his feelings, and apologising was a really difficult task.

Placing a hand on his shoulder, she smiled kindly at him and he turned to look at her. Blinking slowly while staring at his mother, he turned his head back and took a deep breath. And then...

He opened the door.

As the door opened, it revealed you seated on the hospital bed, a fashion magazine in your hands that you had forced your brother to bring to you after stating that you wanted to know how to properly dress like a girl.

He wanted to tell you that fashion magazines didn't actually have casual clothing ideas, but you looked so determined and adorable that he didn't have to heart to tell you the truth.

With a concentrated stare, you skimmed through the pages of the magazine, with every page you read, you made a mental note to show it to Yuki and ask for further guidelines. 

A small smile almost quipped on Keisuke's lips as he saw how cute you looked, but it immediately died down when he remembered how you cried when he fought you that day. 

All because of him...

When the door clicked open, you turned your head up and looked at the hospital door in surprise, and that shock only increased when your eyes landed on Keisuke. 

He was here... Alive and well...

Tears flooded your eyes, the magazine slipping from your hands and falling softly into your lap. You took a sharp intake of air, and darted your eyes around, looking anywhere but at him.

You decided to finally rest your gaze on the older woman in the room that was smiling ever so gently at you. When she saw you look at her, her smile only brightened and you found yourself unconsciously smiling back, "Hello, Baji-san..." You greeted and almost got up if it weren't for her stopping you, "Ah, don't get up, dear!! Jeez, boys these days are so careless!!" She gushed and immediately went over to you to fix your pillow that had slid down due to you getting up.

"Hehe, sorry..." You smiled sheepishly as she pat your head with a soft frown, "No need to be so formal... You're like a son to me, and my God!! I was so shocked when I found out that you were in the hospital..." She caressed your cheek and then brought her hand back to your head to ruffle your hair.

"That reminds me... Keisuke!! What the hell are you doing there?! Your friend is in the hospital, you don't visit him and when you finally haul your lazy butt over here, you're acting like a brat?!" She scolded, tugging at his ear and gritting her teeth.