37 I'll protect myself

Anastasia body turned cold while seeing her mother in this state.

Claudia's white dress was soaked with blood. Now it's colour was turned red. Her body had few cuts on it, which were left open for days. And the blood on the wounds looked very dry and disgusting.

Claudia was smiling at her creepily. Half of her teeth was broken because she was chewing hard objects when no one was home for whole day.

By seeing her in that state, All the girls except Anastasia became unconscious and falled on the ground.

Someone might have planned this all along. They only want her to be in a right state, that means they want to use her for something.

Anastasia was very scared from the inside but on the outside, she showed like, she was not really effected by all of this.

Because she don't want to make her enemy feel more powerful by letting them think that she is scared of them.

Seeing that Anastasia was unbothered, claudia was perplexed.

She smiled like a pyscho. "What happened Anna baby? Are you not scared of mommy?" Claudia said with a demonic tone.

Anastasia: "You are not my mother are you!? What the hell did you do with her!?" She screamed loudly while warning her. "If something happened to my family or friends then i am not going to let you live in peace!" And she mean't every word of it.

Claudia laughed like a devil. "So much anger? It gotta be from that filthy blood of yours." She sneered. "Go ahead, kill me if you can. But remember one thing, if something happened to me then your mother is not going to stay alive."

Anastasia's eyes turned red with anger. "Who the hell are you!? What do you want from me!?"

Claudia looked up and prayed. "I am the leader of the cult gruplehin. Our only mission in our life is to summon the one and only empress of hell...." She bowed her face while speaking her name. "Our lord Lilith."

Anastasia could not believe what she was hearing. "That means you are freaking cult member!?"

Claudia got angry. "Don't you dare! call our coven a cult!!!"

Anastasia rolled her eyes. "Yeah whatever. Go do your weird stuff. Why are you harrassing me and my family!?"

Claudia came toward while walking slowly by her rotated legs. Her toes were on the back and her foot was in the front. It was very scary sight to see.

Claudia: "We don't want to harrass you Anastasia. We just want to kill you. You should be glad that the empress choosed you by herself to become the next sacrifice. You are one of the lucky one."

Anastasia's mind was blown. "You are crazy!! You should go to a mental hospital. You want to kill me!? You crazy freaking pyscho! I am calling the police."

She picked up her phone to dial 911 but when she tried to call them. Her phone started to levitate on the air and exploded like a light bulb.

Anastasia was frightened by seeing this.

Claudia smirked. "You can't call anyone now. Everyone is under my control." She started to laugh demonically.

Anastasia ran outside from her house and started to bang her neighbours door. "Someone help me!!! Please open the door!!"

Claudia came outside while walking slowly because in her mind. The victory was hers.

"Go! Run wherever you want! This whole town is unconscious now. No one will come to protect you."

Many black hooded guys came and surrounded her from all the direction.

Seeing herself in a helpless situation, Anastasia started to get more angry. "I don't need anyone's protection! I'll protect myself." Her eyes turned purple with rage.