Rouge

!!!!!! Trigger Warning. Includes blood and harm !!!!!!

'Why is your hair this long babe?' she asks in a whisper reminding him of a basilisk, her bright red lips touching his ear giving a tingle that runs down through his blood veins and reaches his toe. 'You are a boy'. She bends her head looking at his face waiting for a response while curling the ends of his blonde shoulder length hair.

'I always had a thing for blondes' she says walking away and every slow, delicate step she takes echoes in the empty storehouse like a ticking clock telling him that his time has come.

'And congratulations for being the first blonde' she turns back and says, stares for a while and smirks 'You are pretty.'

He feels his right leg tightening and for the first time after gaining consciousness, every inch in his body starts hurting. She had dragged him into the storehouse and tied him to a metal pole in the middle of the room and has covered his mouth with the poppy silk scarf she was wearing last night. 'Night? How long have I been here like this?' he looks around for a clue, panicking and sees a closed window with its glasses covered with black paper.

'HELP MEEE' he says with all his might but nothing but 'mmhmmm mmhmm' goes out of the scarf. She has tied it very tight. 'HELP ME PLEASE'. He shouts again.

'mmhhh mhh' she hums shaking her head without taking her eyes away from the red suitcase she is rummaging through in the corner of the room. 'That will be a waste of your energy babe'.

His body feels too weak so he gives up struggling to free himself from the pole after a while and watches her breathing heavily. He can smell the luxurious rose perfume she was wearing that day in the scarf.

'Do you not like this place?' she asks breaking the silence. 'You said you wanted to hangout.' She gets up from the floor and looks at him with a motherly smile. 'I'm pretty right?' she sits on a chair with about ten steps away from him. 'Well.... Obviously.' She takes off one of her red heels. 'Models should be'. She stops talking and starts wiping her right foot with a tissue.

'Want me to tell you a story?' she says again after some minutes still not looking at him and stays in silence. 'Why?' she looks at him. 'You don't like stories?' he feels a shiver in his whole body. 'Please don't kill me' he says.

She looks away from him while keeping her leg down, folds the tissue delicately and keeps it on the floor next to her. 'Well, I want you to hear it cause it's my favorite part in this whole thing'. She says lifting her left leg, keeps it on the other one and starts wiping it with a new tissue.

'I had a dad.' She stops. 'And he was cruel'. 'He was like..' she stops wiping and looks up for a second and goes back to wiping again 'really cruel. He used to hit my mom..., me...., and my sister every day. Like every day.' She stops and bends her head to see her toes more clearly. 'He used to grab our hair and drag us all the way around our house like he was cleaning the house. And' she laughs 'We really did look like mops I should say hahahaha' stops laughing 'And he came to me and Anna when he was done and whispered in our ears' she stops wiping and looks at him. Their eyes meet and his whole body goes numb 'you know I love you right?' she says in a whisper. 'And then he looks into our eyes his soulless stare piercing through our souls till we answer and when we nod' she says in her normal voice and starts whispering again 'don't ever think of cutting your hair' she bends forward and talks louder 'his fingers run through our hair and he adds' she starts whispering again 'you are a girl'... 'heh'. She stops and stares at him smiling.

Her smile fades and she moves back dropping her leg and crossing her arms still staring at him with a judgmental look. She thinks for a while with an aimless stare and when their eyes meet, she starts talking again. 'And then one day I was done.' She stands up and looks away. 'I cut my sister's hair. She was a blonde too. And her hair looked exactly the same as yours.' She walks to the suitcase, bends and takes something out from it. 'I cut mine too. Way more shorter than this' she walks past him to the window. 'And I stabbed him that day with his favorite red scissors.' She says looking out from a paper free corner. She turns around and starts walking towards him. All his insides start feeling sicker and he starts struggling again pleading with tear filled eyes 'please don't kill me please.'

'And I cut every single hair on his head, his arms, his legs one by one, half by half' she bends beside him and continues 'and I scraped his bald head till it turned red. And it looked better in red which is my favorite color' says excitedly and he looks away.

'Mmmhh mhh' she shakes her head 'You can't cry. I didn't cry when he did all that to me.' And curls his hair around her fingers 'It won't be painful. Trust me. I hate pain.'

He feels her soft, cold hand on his face and she turns it towards hers and looks into his eyes with the blackest deepest calmest eyes he has ever seen and says

'I mean pretty boy,

why is your hair so long ....... hmm?' she raises her right eyebrow

'you are not a girl.'