chapter six

The next day seemed alright as it went by slow, Lex, Laroi and I decided to hangout together and go shopping for me , this day we had a meeting during the morning hours with one of the few council wolf leaders about my and Lucas's mating ceremony that's held in two weeks during the blood moon lunar eclipse that's happening on the thirteenth of this month.

So Alpha Dylan and Luna Anna thought it'd be a good idea for us to go out and have some but of fun, which I didn't mind at all because really I wanted to get it, it's been almost two months since I came home with Lucas and joining his pack and really, I like it here. It's not like it was back at home, and I have managed to contact father and let him know I found my mate and currently living with him and his pack, he sounded happy for me that I found my mate and told me about Dan heading too abroad to study for his work and Elina my sister started junior high this year.

Lucas made sure that Ralph, and two of his best warriors along with Andros and Laroi or should I say Roi to come with us during the day out , we decided to go too the mall in town first to grab some dresses for the ceremony and outfits for the after party.

As we entered the mall it was very crowded with lots of people, and I could tell that most of them were human and some were werewolves like us.

While me, Lex and Roi went too the nearest girls dressing section the guys stood not far from the store just to keep an eye on us , "oh I definitely love this color, it would suit you Luna", said Roi, roi's a bit of a tomboy  but she also loves hanging with friends so her deciding what dresses would look best on me was a bit surprising.

"Miss Luna I love this one over here", says Lex as she points at a peach colored dress that had diamonds around the breasts area going down the chest. " Actually this one is allot better, don't you think Luna"? Asked Roi, I turn to her with a short thigh length dress that was color of black with white diamonds going down and chest and around the breasts, sleeveless at that.

"They both look amazing but , they don't suit my taste", I say with an apologetic face.
"Would y'all like some help"? Asked a woman's voice, I turn to see one of the female employees standing behind me smiling,"we're looking for a perfect outfit for our gale here and it's important that she looks amazing for her party ", says Roi being sure not to mentioned that we're wolves.

"Ah yes, I understand, please do follow me, I have the perfect one just for you", she says as she smiles at me , we made our way back too the store to find a dress that looked red velvet in thigh length with roses imbedded on around the breasts area ," this one just recently came in the other day, and since it hasn't been chosen yet , I figured the way you look miss that this dress would suit you well", she says as she hands it too me.

(  This is Elizabeth's ceremony party dress )

This is Elizabeth's ceremony party dress ).

It was very beautiful so I ended up getting it, Roi and Lex eventually found their dresses as well, Roi's was light green colored loose on the bottom, but short in the front kind like mine but without the roses on it. And Lex's dress was a peached colored with diamonds on it which Definitely suited her skin tone.