Chapter 60

Hope you guys enjoy the chapter . Please leave your loving comments and let me know how much you enjoy reading it . 

Target votes 170 . I won't take your minutes but will encourage your reader a lot . 

Happy birthday to any of my reader who have his/her birthday today . 

happy anniversary to beautiful couple who are reading my story and have anniversay today . 

After the the rain poured like cats and dogs in Mumbai for the entire night the sun finally beamed through the curtain rejuvenating the entire atmosphere

After the the rain poured like cats and dogs in Mumbai for the entire night the sun finally beamed through the curtain rejuvenating the entire atmosphere . While the air around was cool with mild sunrays the atmosphere was very peaceful . Keerti stirred in her sleep as sunrays fall on her face breaking her sleep . She groaned a little and decided to wake up as her morning alarm started to ring .

She look at the krishi was sleeping soundly with her mouth slight open while her soft little hands were clutching her night shirt tightly in her fist like she would disappear any moment . She smiled and look at the empty side of bed next to krishi .

Naksh would probably went to his morning jog in garden . Kissing krishi forehead, she tied her hairs into a bun and went to washroom to complete her chores and quickly went to kitchen to make a cup of coffee for her husband as in this whole one and half month she knew he wants his coffee as soon as possible once he return back from his morning jog .

Taking the cup of hot steaming black coffee she climbed to stairs leading to her room . Without disturbing krishi sleep , she entered the room and look the door of balcony open . She smiled as she knew who opened it and walked out towards the balcony after closing the curtains so that krishi sleep is not disturbed .

Naksh stood by the railing of his balcony as he look at the lush green garden surrounding him with beautiful flower enchanting its beauty as the rays of sun falls on it making it look more beautiful . It was his favourite pass time just silently sit in balcony and look at the beautiful scenery without any disturbance . He chuckled as he look down in the garden as he saw his father jogging with a grumpy face with his mom following him with a angry expression . Clearly his father was not keen in doing morning excerise but his mom one angry look and he is up on his toes . A smile formed on his lips as he look at his mom wiping his face with towel and handing him a glass of orange juice making him grin like a fool .His parents and their romance .

He shook his head and turned his face towards the door as he heard soft footsteps approaching him . He turned around and saw his wife coming with tray of their morning coffee and placing it on table .

" Good morning krishi ke papa" keerti said smiling as he turned and smiled at her .

" Morning bella " naksh smiled as he took the cup of coffee from her hand and together they stood on the balcony enjoying their morning in the pleasant weather . The air around was cool and fresh breeze was flowing in the air as they stood together .