023. shitty attitudes & first meetings

Tomorrow turned into today. And you were pretty excited, although a part of you was a little bit upset about the turn of events just the other night - upset at yourself for not seeing how comfortable it might be for both sides of the group.

But still, you were pretty glad Douma and his friends were willing to still hang out with you today.

Dressed in a (Color of Your Choice)(Outfit Choice), this time you made sure to arrive on time. Not wanting to put on a bad first impression to them. First impressions are very important to you, not to mention; you were pretty nervous.

With sweat clamping on your skin, you inhaled and exhaled heavily. Though you've met both Daki, Douma, and Akaza before, it was still nerve wrecking. It's pretty obvious that you talk better online rather than real life - but really, you've arrived, and it's happening. No turning back.

"(Name)!"

Oh shit.

Daki's voice sounded far from a distance, you slightly glanced to the side where she skipped down the path you were on, approaching you while the group walked behind her. The female threw herself onto you like you both were long lost friends, "Hi!"

You cracked a smile, "Hi."

"I can't believe we're going to hang out today, I didn't even sleep!" She tells you, laughing.

Eventually, the group surrounded you. The aura they emitted was pretentious, you felt like throwing up somehow, "So . . . who's who? I know Daki," you point to the female, "you must be Nakime," you concluded once your eyes landed on the sole female besides Daki, and she nods her head curtly, throwing out a friendly wave.

"And Douma." The blonde clicked his tongue to signify you were right.

"Figure it out yourself, it's not that hard," a male clarified, sighing in annoyance. You couldn't help but to roll your eyes, it was pretty obvious who he is at this point.

"Your shitty attitude tells me everything. Nice to see you too, Koku," he gruffly waved you off, averting his gaze to the side to scan his surroundings. And the male next to Kokushibo threw you a wave, his lips pursed into a thin line.

"I'm Kaigaku."

"See? He's chill with me, why are you always so angry?" You mocked Kokushibo who sharply glared at you, his face morphing into one of frustration. But you found that delightful, "And then, who are you?"

Moving on, once again the eerie aura came back rolling in. God, you wondered if it was emitting from one person all this time - his black wavy hair, and crimson eyes made you shudder under his piercing gaze. He looked like someone straight out of an anime, "Muzan," he mutters out.

Figured.

He's not a man of much words, is he? He's practically the same person on and off texting, "You're exactly how I expected you to be," he obviously took offense on what you said, but decided to say nothing but to blow out a loud exhale.

"I'm Gyuutaro, it's sad that you don't know me, I thought we're friends," deadpanning, you squinted your eyes at him.

"You never sent me a picture, and your profile picture's just . . . the moon. What am I supposed to do?"

"You could have asked me for it," a small smile dawned upon your face at how free spirited the male in front of you is, "but you didn't, I'm kinda disappointed."

"Stop being dramatic, loser," Kaigaku intervened, resulting in the beginning of a bicker between the two of them.

The person who had been silent and timid behind Gyuutaro finally came into view as his shield had ran away, "You must be Hantengu," it was an ease to discover who he is, like Muzan - Hantengu acted the same textwise and real life.

He nodded, the shyest smile appearing, "You're cute."

Your comment made him step back in embarrassment, and so you decided to stop for the time being. And the last person in line was none other than Akaza, his pink hair shone the brightest out of everything else.

"Hey," you nod in acknowledgment.

"Hey." He nodded back.

"How are you?"

"Good, how about you?"

"Good."

"What's with that conversation?" Daki slid in, her face contorting into one of disgust, "It's lifeless," you chuckled, she did have a point.

But the day had barely just begun, and now that you've got to know them personally, the anxious feeling that settled in you before dissipated into excitement. This was going to be a long day ahead.