13: Accident

(Chapter - 13)

"Cat got your tongue, baby?" Heeseung teasingly whispered in her ear while smirking victoriously at her flustered state. He lifted her chin up to get a response from her, but there was null. She quickly slipped out of his arms.

"Why did you even start this in the first place, hmm? To get embarrassed, perhaps?" Heeseung chuckled as he proceeded to tease her.

"I was just... you know... testing if you get flustered easily, haha!" Yera cleared her throat and laughed it out awkwardly while fiddling with her hands.

"Yeah, sure." Heeseung caught her lying right away but opted not to push it further.

"Anyways, be ready on time. I will be sending the dress for today's evening along with the staff to help you get ready for the party." Heeseung informed her as he proceeded to leave the room.

"And remember that it's a formal party! Try not to be stubborn and dress accordingly!" Heeseung took a final glance at her before shutting the door.

Meanwhile, at the residence...

Yakura had taken the responsibility of making Jake familiar with the country as it had been a while. She took Jake on excursions to various restaurants, shopping malls, important sites, and amusement parks.

Yakura was crazy about going to amusement parks. She went there at least once a week or so, or whenever time allowed her to. If she had ever gotten a chance to stay in an amusement park for her entire life, she would certainly not hesitate even a bit about it. In short, she was addicted.

The brightly coloured rides, excellent food stores, and prize kiosks all over the place drew her in. She enjoyed visiting to an amusement park in the nights since the neon lights that illuminated the booths and rides made the atmosphere a thousand times nicer, providing her with the ambience she required.

Currently, Yakura was bringing Jake to the amusement park for the third day in a row.

"For god's sake, I beg you! Please get me out of this kiddish place! It's no fun!" Jake pleaded to Yakura as the latter dragged him along with her, turning a deaf ear to his pleads.

"Just shut the fvck up, bro! Have a chill pill!" She ignored his request. Well, Yakura's cursing after every second was not a new thing to Jake. He let her be like she wanted to be, plus she was an independent woman, an adult. Jake never bothered her cursing in every sentence. He was calm and easygoing, in contrast to Heeseung, who scolded her for cursing.

"Are you serious? Who the heck can get this much obsessed with amusement parks?" Jake blabbered on.

"Hey, mister!" Jake called out to the park manager.

"Yes sir, how may I help you?" The manager came forward.

"Do you perhaps have any vacancy for a job in this park?" Jake inquired him.

"Yes sir, we are running short on ticket collectors." The manager informed him, and a spark of hope emitted from Jake's eyes.

"SIR! PLEASE KEEP MY SISTER HERE! She is obsessed with amusement parks and I am sure that she would do the job well!" Jake cried out in frustration, pleading to the manager.

"The heck, bro? I am sorry for the inconvenience caused, mister..." Yakura apologised to the manager on behalf of his brother.

"SIR! I WILL SEND YOU HER RESUME!" Jake yelled as Yakura dragged him along.

"Shut up!" Yakura sighed in frustration as she tugged on his hair.

"Leave my hair! What have they ever done to you?" Jake was about to whine about it further but stopped it as he observed her dragging him towards the exit gate.

"Are we leaving? FOR REAL?!" Jake expressed his victory as soon as he observed her actions. He was on cloud nine.

"Don't be so upbeat about it, bro. I will definitely bring you back here really soon~" Yakura sneered at him as she sat in the car, ready to drive back to the estate.

"A total mood spoiler is what defines you really well." Jake sighed as he sat in the passenger seat.

"Whatever..." Yakura muttered under her breath.

"YAKURA! WATCH OUT!" As the SUV approached them, Jake shouted at her. Yakura honked at the speeding car, but it was too late.

BOOM!

The automobile was forced towards the pillar and pathetically collided with it. The culprit immediately accelerated the car and flew away from the crime scene.

Soon after, people began crowding around the wrecked car, summoning the police and an ambulance.

Jake and Yakura were pulled out of the car, but there were mild injuries to them. They were both taken by the ambulance.

To be continued...

Don't forget to vote, comment and follow me!

Stay healthy, stay happy and stay tuned for the updates>>

❤️❤️❤️