A/N

Hello everyone! Now, I usually don't do A/N, but this is important. I have noticed that many of you do not understand the concept of (Y/n)'s infinity not working. So! I am here to explain to you my reasoning! Hopefully, you all agree with this idea and it will no longer confuse you!

In all honesty, my first reason was that she had no control over the Infinity, like how Satoru did back before he figured out how to infinitely use it. Then, I remembered I stated that she was slightly trained by him, so then I opted to make the MC confused on why the infinity wasn't working.

One Piece is a world where anything can happen, which includes destroying the very thing that makes MC OP. This will be the same for Satoru if he was not in the cube. Now, unlike Satoru, she did not learn most of her cursed technique moves to their full extent and could often times explode on her instead. Which explains why she was worried about using her Reversal Red on the Cursed Spirit.

I did not plan MC to be OP during One Piece because making an OP character who does everything for the weaker is boring. It's like One Punch Man, but less interesting in how it happens. This is why I have her being hunted down by people who can deter her from helping the other characters grow.

Also! MC does know the curse reverse technique, she is just slow at healing herself. In short, she sucks at healing herself and has no clue how to heal others. This is why she takes longer in recovery than a normal Jujutsu Sorcerer would. The Cursed Reverse Technique is also the main reason why Satoru can infinitely use his infinity without even trying. Basically, MC is like Satoru back before he fought Toji, but a little more destructive.

I also mentioned that MC is best with cursed tools, as she had trained with Maki daily, due to them being around the same age. MC does have a preferred weapon, but I do not intend to reveal it yet. But, if you want to suggest what weapon you want MC to have, please let me know! Thank you all for reading this! I greatly enjoy the love and support you all give me throughout my book!