Sun and Moon writing dump #2

Why? Why the hell not? I love them too much to not write about them.

And I feel like shit and I need my jesters to make me feel better. -_-

Just like the last one, these are just short story ideas I had for a while. But, had no idea how to continue them.

Enjoy my shit writing!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Suuuuuunnnnnyyyyy..." You groan, yelling for the sunny jester. You enter the daycare with your arms around your stomach.

The sound of bells jingling as well as the sound of running heels is heard from behind you, before a pair of arms scoop you off of the ground.

"What's wrong sunshine?" He asks. His blue eyes scan over you checking for any injuries.

'Her temperature is much higher than normal...' Moon hums.

"Are you sick?" Sunny asks, resting his hand on your cheek, gently stroking his thumb across it.

"I'm on my period you sunny dork." You sigh, leaning to rest your head on his shoulder. Your cramps easing with his constant heat.

"O-oh! Well worry not sun bite! I've got just the thing!" He smiles, carrying you off to the nap time area to grab one of the largest and fluffiest blankets he could find.

"You know what a period is?"

"Of course! I have access to the internet, buttercup. I'm not a baby you know." Sun chuckles. "And I've had to babysit teens too. Its nothing new for me!"

Once he sits down, he sets you in his lap. His warm hands resting on top of your lower torso, the soft blanket wrapped around you both in a warm cocoon. The heat radiating off of him causing the pain to start to numb.

You let out a soft sigh, leaning back against him. "Thanks Sunny.."

"Anything for you sweetness! Once you're settled, I'll steal you some chocolate from Chica!" He leans down and pecks the top of your head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sun sat on the workbench, kicking his feet back and forth like a hyper kid. His rays spinning while his eyes were on you.

You were currently trying to find his blueprints, he needed a tune up and you had no idea how to access his balance drives. All you knew is that they were somewhere in his legs.

Sunny had been a little more clumsy lately, and you didn't want him to fall on a child.

You were searching drawers, trying to find his files. With a sigh, you finally found it. Buried under a bundle of old paper work, news papers, and screws and bolts.

"Finally, found them. Someone needs to clean this gross ass drawer." You lean back in your swivel seat, the folder in hand.

Opening it, you saw some concept art of Sun and Moon. One where Sun had a much more red color scheme. And one where Moons eyes used to be blue before they were changed to red for his night vision.

There was a page on how they were able to change from one to the other, but it looked like someone had spilled something on it. You huff at this, before turning the page again.

One page was full of different features they were capable of.

Acrobatics, extreme flexibility, Moons music box, Sun's memory bank, Sun's ability to remember every single face he's ever seen.

Sun and Moons access to criminal records, detect a criminal from miles away.

All of Moons security features, his strength despite being so lanky and fragile looking. The two were very hardy.