We're Having ANOTHER Baby?! (June 2017)

Harry: 23 Camryn: 23 Darcy: 6 Lennon: 3 Auggie: 2 1/2 Bowie: 1

Harry: 23
Camryn: 23
Darcy: 6
Lennon: 3
Auggie: 2 1/2
Bowie: 1

❤️thank you so much to  TPWK_Falling and SofttZ for this request!! I'm sorry it took me so long to get to it but I'm glad I finally could!! Your guys' support means the world! Thank you for being with me since day 1 ❤️

June 6th-- 7:15 am

"You don't look great,"Harry frowns sympathetically, laying on his side with his head propped up on his hand with his elbow against the bed, looking over at Camryn who's laying on her back, completely shirtless with Bowie nursing from her, her arm thrown across her eyes to hide them.

"I feel so sh*tty,"Camryn whispers thickly, her mouth uncomfortably dry as she continues to feel a slight tug against her breast with Bowie laying practically on top of her, her cheek resting on her chest as he sucks at her nipple, using his tiny hand to play nonchalantly with Camryn's other nipple.

"He doesn't have to eat, baby,"Harry pouts, pressing the softest kiss to Camryn's bare shoulder, not wanting to overcrowd her body too much since he knows she already doesn't feel well.

"It's fine, I just can't focus on it,"Camryn murmurs, inhaling deeply before blowing it out between her pursed lips, rubbing her palms up and down her flushed face.

"I'll get Darcy ready for school,"Harry offers, leaning in to press a soft kiss to Camryn's temple, reaching his hand up to brush back the hair from her forehead that's slightly warm and sweaty. "And I'll get the boys some food."

"Thank you,"Camryn whispers, nodding her head softly, pulling her hands away from her face and peeking up at Harry. It scares him a bit as he looks at them, noticing that the bright blue color that they normally are is a bit dimmed.

"Yeah, of course,"Harry smiles softly, reaching up to brush a strand of Camryn's blonde hair off of her face, tucking it behind her ear. "Do you want me to take Bow? I can get him some breakfast as well."

"No no, it's okay, he's fine,"Camryn assures Harry, shaking her head against her hands and the pillow. "It's just hurting for some reason, I dunno, maybe I'm getting my period."

"Right, okay,"Harry agrees, pressing another kiss to her forehead, "do you want a heat pack? I can heat you up one, are you crampy?"

"No, not really, I'm bloated but not crampy,"Camryn replies, reaching her fingers down to comb through Bowie's brown hair as he makes a particularly loud suck.

"Do you feel nauseous?"Harry questions, brushing more hair away from Camryn's forehead before pressing a kiss to the back of Bowie's head.

"Mm, a bit but not really,"Camryn mulls over, resting her forearm back over her eyes, "I dunno, I don't really know how to describe it."