SG| Yandere Sideswipe x Human! Female reader x Yandere Sunstreaker

Requested by: RedHatchet03

Plot: (Y/n) gets stalked by two mechs.

Warning: obsession, murder, swearing, yandere, gore

(For those who don't know what SG is, it means, in shattered glass, the good guys are the bad guys. In this case, the twins also switched personalities. Sideswipe will be much more aggressive and Sunstreaker will be a little softer. They're colors switched too, Sideswipe will have black armor and Sunstreaker grey.
__________________________________________

Little Squirrel

The door has barely swung closed when my heart skips a beat. On the coffee table that was clear just that morning lie acorns and oak leaves in every shade from green to golden-tan and chestnut. I walked up to the table and cautiously scanned the living room and kitchen. My heart was beating like a maniac in my ribcage. I dropped my bag and sat down on the couch. 'Little squirrel' that's what this all means. That's how 'they' use to call me. Their project, their obsession. I met the twins a few months back in the grocery store. Apparently, they had followed me inside to have a chat. I should've been something innocent but now, they're stalking me.

I considered going to the police, but that was before I figured out they're an alien robot species. I moved to a different state and hoped this new city would give me some closure, but they found me again. How were they even able to find me three states away?! I was almost impressed by their skills. Although, I was pretty sure Sideswipe has killed a few humans for it. He would never just let me get away and this, was just one of his sick games.

I cleaned the coffee table. Sideswipe and Sunstreaker must be somewhere close. They will keep an eye on me before making a move. I sighed and headed upstairs. I know what they want... me. Their obsession grew I healthily and reached a dangerous turning point. I wasn't fearing my own life, but from those I care about. My family, my friends but even my own brothers. Every male contact, was a no-go. No matter the age, old or my own age. For them, they were all a threat.

I graduated two years ago and it took me a lot of effort finding a suitable and enjoyable job. I can't keep moving. One, it's expensive and two, I finally have a job I like. I even met a guy. We talked today for the first time. I wasn't sure if this was a message from them to tell me : 'ey, we found you again' or 'hey! We are watching you and saw what you did!'
Either way, it's terrifying.

As evening casts her dusky gown, I got a phone call from (m/n). The guy I have been talking to earlier today. We exchanged phone numbers and I was more than pleased to hear from him. Even though fear was lurking around the corner now the twins are in town. I picked up and held the phone against my ear while poking with my fork in the half empty plate.

'Hi, gorgeous...'

I smiled softly. 'Hey, (m/n)!' I chirped. 'I have been thinking about you a lot after we spoke and I thought that maybe you would like to go out on a date with me. I already have a place in mind,' he said. I smiled even he couldn't see it. 'Yeah, that sounds great!'

'Perfect, let me pick you up at 7 Pm, tomorrow.'
'Alright, perfect.'
'I have a place in mind, but it'll be a secret.'
'Can't wait till tomorrow.

To me it was more than just a simple date. I haven't dated in a while and (m/n) is the first person who wants to do something with me. I have been the misfit for some time. I hate being the newbie. I've always dreaded it. 

The next morning, I was excited to meet up with (m/n), but he never showed up. After 1.5 hour, I gave up. I wasn't sure if I had to be angry or pissed off. I hoisted myself up from the chair to get upstairs and change as I heard a knock on the door. I dashed towards the door and opened, facing a pissed off Sideswipe. He slammed my headed against the wall and everything went black. 

When I woke up, I found myself strained in a basement. I pulled at the chains, useless. 'Finally awake?' The sneer came from my right. Sideswipe got up and approached. His facacial features were angry. He grabbed my jaw, forcing me to look at him. 'You think you can hide from us?' he whispered dangerously. I gulped. 'No, you can't and I will make sure you dread it for life,' he sneered, getting up. I wasn't sure what he was talking about until I saw (m/n). He was awake, strained and his lips were sewn shut. Blood dripped down his chin. He was horrified and scared but couldn't do anything. 

'He kept screaming so I had to do it,' Sideswipe replied and perked his head up. Sunstreaker came down the basement, also not looking happy, but he didn't seem to be as mad as Sideswipe did. 'Little Squirrel...' he cooed possessively and ran his hand over my scalp. I shivered at the touch. Sideswipe grabbed his large kitchen knife and approached (m/n). 'Sideswipe!' he halted. 'Please, don't do this. Please... he's a good guy. You don't need to hurt him,' I whispered. 'I already did and I don't mind ripping him apart,' he sneered. 'He asked you for a date,' Sunstreaker sulked. 

'I suggested it–' 

'Stop talking bullshit! He asked you! We heard it. We listened to your phonecall,' Sideswipe shouted. I flinched. 'And now he's going to pay for it. No one touches or talks to our girl,' Sunstreaker muttered. Sunstreaker never made his hands dirty. Sideswipe has always been the one doing all the killing and threatning. 'Damn it, (Y/n)! I thought we told you not too run,' Sideswipe scowled. The sounds (m/n) produced would be engraved in my head forever. I wanted to save him, but I was doomed myself too. Sideswipe grabbed his hair and exposed his neck before he sliced. Blood gushed out, splashing all over the floor and Sideswipe. 

'I can assure you one thing, little squirrel... you'll never leave us ever again!'