𝟮𝟲 - 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗰𝗸

❦

𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗰𝗸
𝗝𝗶𝗺𝗶𝗻

I kissed her. I fucking kissed her. Not just once but twice now. The last time I felt someone else's lips on mine wasn't the greatest of memories that I own. And I swore to myself that I wouldn't let someone else kiss me again. And I've been going strong for a sold eighteen years now. For eighteen years straight I didn't allow myself to kiss another human being, even if that human being ended up being my future wife. I wasn't planning on kissing my future wife because I simply couldn't and the thought of it just doesn't sit well with me at all. The thought of it made my chest tighten and I don't want the old me back. I don't want the person I was in the past and I already told myself that, warned myself of that. That person is dug deep inside me and I'm not planning on pulling it out. Not now and not never.

However, all my thoughts of the past vanished into thin air as Yura made her way inside the conference room. I know she wanted to talk about the kiss. The kiss that I had no control over. But when she stood right in front of me looking down at me all I could think about was kissing her again. I keeping breaking everything. I keeping breaking my own rules. For her. Just for her. Only for her. I've never craved any sort of attention but that was until I tasted hers, that was until I kept thinking about her constantly. And when I pulled her onto my lap I knew there was no coming back from this. The next thing I knew her blouse landed on the ground and her arms lingered around my nape.

I felt all the air escape my lungs as my eyes observed the sight in front of me. Her arms built and toned, the muscles ripping out of her skin. Her stomach revealing her straight abs. The wounds scattered all over her upper body. Some on her stomach, others on her shoulders. The white material strongly wrapped around her chest area. My mind forgetting she's a trained soldier and her body is just an example of all her years of training. I watched her eyes wide as soon as she heard the two words that rolled out of my mouth with no control nor regret.  My fingers raised to the softness of her material. The white material that I want to rip into pieces until her full breasts are in full display for my eyes.

"You want me to ride you..?" she asked with a surprised tone. My lips curved a little. I move my hands to her man bun. I quickly managed to free her strands from the tight grip around the bobble as I watched her long hair fall onto her back. My hand warms up her nape as I pull her closer to my face. She gasped a little as her grip increased and tighten on my skin, feeling her fingers explode the portion of my nape. My lips touch hers leaving a quick kiss before my gaze fall onto hers again.

"Yes, ride me. Make it beautiful, flowery and pretty for me..." I whisper against her lips as I watched it wobble a little. She's nervous. She's nervous around me and I can tell. That's something I haven't really seem from her. She's always so straight up and strong. And that's what go me hooked to her, got me needing more of her without even knowing it. I brought my hands up to her hair, carefully playing with her strands. As soon as I shift my head to her eyes, everything changed. Everything switched. She didn't look so nervous anymore. Her expression are still and that might have just send an insane amount of heat straight to my dick. Feeling my briefs increase by every second. Every movement of hers.