Chapter 24

"Good work today." The photoshoot ended in three hours. As lisa prepared to go home, she walked over to the director. He showed her the pictures they had taken today.

The director didn't hold back his compliments as he praised her. He told her that all the photos had come out great. lisa half-smiled half-grimaced as she looked at the monitor. After checking the photos she'd done on her own first, she checked the ones she had taken with jungkook. The jungkook in the photo was leaning his forehead against her shoulder.

I'm having a hard time. Such a hard time. His body expressed these words in the photo. lisa unconsciously clenched her fist.

"It really turned out well. Good work." lisa mustered up all her strength to tear her eyes away from the screen. She greeted the director one more time.

"The lonely expressions matched today's concept very well... but I think I'd like to shoot the same expression in a different concept next time. It's strange, but when I see lisa-ssi, all sorts of ideas pop into my head. I like that about you. What I'm trying to say is that you're not a famous model for nothing." lisa thanked the director for his high praise. A staff member walked over to them with two mugs.

"Have a cup of tea before you go. The weather outside is very cold. Drink some tea and warm yourself before you leave." lisa received the mug that the director held out to her. It was a familiar aroma. Green tea. She didn't drink green tea. She was fine with coffee, but if she drank green tea, her heart would race for the entire day and she wouldn't be able to think straight. She wouldn't even get any sleep at night. Whenever she ate out, she'd always check to see if green tea was used as an ingredient.

"Mm, delicious. Aren't you going to drink it?" As the director urged her, lisa was unable to refuse and lifted the mug. She planned on merely putting her lips on the rim of the cup to show that she accepted his sincerity. But before the cup touched her lips, it disappeared. The familiar fragrance she had smelled for the past three hours wafted into her nose. The director's eyes were staring at something next to her.

"lisa-ssi can't drink green tea." jungkook seized the mug and spoke up.

"Uh... really? I apologize. But how did you know that, jungkook-ssi?" The director stammered his question.

"I'm a fan of lisa-ssi."

"Aah, really?" The director seemed surprised. He observed the awkwardness between the two of them. Wasn't it the other way around? This seemed to be written on his face. lisa was a well-known model, but it paled in comparison to jungkook's popularity. Something seemed off.

"Thank you, jungkook-ssi. I'm also a fan of yours." lisa answered stiffly as she gazed at jungkook. She saw his brow twitch. That expression on his face only showed up when his feelings were hurt.

"Director, I'll see you some other time. Thank you for your hard work." lisa gave him a gentle greeting and turned around. As soon as she opened the door to exit the studio, a gust of cold wind pushed against her. She walked over to her car and got into the driver's seat. Just as she started the engine, the passenger side door opened. It was jungkook. He got inside as if it were his own car.

"What are you doing?" lisa looked around. Thankfully, she was parked in a corner, so none of the staff had seen him.

"Drive." He looked forward as he gave her an order.

"Jeon Jungkook."

"If you don't want to, should we just talk here?" jungkook turned his head and looked at her. His face told her that he didn't care if people saw them. Seeing that all reason had left his head, lisa quietly pulled the car out of the parking space and drove away.

"Then lower your head. Don't let other people see you." lisa spoke in a cold voice as she turned the steering wheel.