⟨25⟩

the next day,
Liegth University
_______________________

Ryojin pulled into the parking lot and put up the roof as Landon climbed in the car.

Landon didn't have a chance to get a word in before Ryojin reached over and softly wrapped his hand around the teen's throat before pulling him in for a rough kiss.

Landon wrapped his hand around Ryojin's nape and deepened their kiss by opening his mouth so the teacher could stick his tongue inside.

Ryojin placed their foreheads together as he disconnected their lips, staring into Landon's eyes, "You're in so much trouble." he said in a deep voice.

"W-why?" Landon mumbled, curling his fingers around Ryojin's wavy locks as he looked into the deep dark brown eyes which reminded Landon of dark oak trees.

Ryojin grabbed his cell phone and took a few seconds before showing the screen to the teen.

It was a new article which read 'Teenage singer Landon Laurier arrested at home in New York. More news follows'

Landon shook his head, "Sir, I- I didn't throw the party. I followed your orders." he defended with wide eyes as he watched Ryojin reach back to the backseat.

"You got arrested, cookie. That's not what 'be good' means." Ryojin replied, holding out a black leather choker as if offering it to Landon.

"I need your consent before I put this on." Landon looked around to make sure no one was watching before nodding and leaning forward so Ryojin could buckle the collar around his neck.

It took the teen a few seconds to realize what the other set of leather straps were for, and by then Ryojin was already clasping his wrists into them.

"Sir? W-what is this for?" he gulped when Ryojin stared him dead in his eyes as he connected the cuffs to the choker so Landon's arms were now stuck mid-air.

"This is to get you used to chokers, I plan on having you wear one at all times soon. Plus, you look really cute wearing it." Ryojin added the last part with a wink before leaning over and kissing Landon once more as he buckled the redhead's seatbelt for him.

Ryojin started the car and backed out of the parking lot, quickly getting on the freeway towards New York City.

Photo for reference^

30 minutes later,
on the drive to NYC
___________________________

"So, um," Landon tried to break the awkward silence in the car since Ryojin wasn't much of a talker when he drove, "h-how was Chicago?"

"The meetings were typical. But you weren't there so unfortunately, I'm kind of irritated from being deprived of sex." he answered, biting his bottom lip thoughtfully.

At that moment, Landon wanted nothing more than to jump Ryojin right there in the car.

I wonder what car sex is like. Has he ever had sex in a car? Landon thought, watching Ryojin calmly drive down the highway.

"Oh." Landon mumbled before looking at the backseat, "Have you ever um..." he paused realizing how weird the question sounded, even if he was asking his boyfriend.

"Fucked in a car?" Ryojin finished his question, sparing a quick glance at the teen with a smirk.
Landon nodded shamefully, "Yeah."

Ryojin laughed with a scoff as he shook his head, "I have. What, do you wanna try it?" he offered with a cocked eyebrow.

Landon's eyes went wide as he realized Ryojin seemed to be serious about this.
"Um, k-kinda. I mean, not right now but uh, eventually?" he questioned, stuttering over himself.

Ryojin looked over at him again, "Well, then I guess we'll do it eventually. Even though we could do it now." he muttered the last part in Korean.

"Sir, I can't understand Korean." Landon admitted as Ryojin sighed, putting the car into park since they'd probably be stuck in traffic for a few minutes.

Ryojin looked over at Landon with his hands still on the wheel, "Which is precisely why I speak in it. If I wanted you to know what I was saying, I would tell you, cookie."

Landon felt quite exposed since he currently had no control over his own hand movements, "Is Korean the only other language you know?"

Ryojin propped his leg up on his door, "No, I know Spanish and Mandarin as well." he responded thoughtfully, drumming his fingers against the steering wheel.

"Oh really? Say something in Spanish for me." Landon piped up, asking with wide eyes and a smile.

Ryojin rolled his eyes at the cuteness of the teen but complied anyways, "If this traffic doesn't hurry up I'm going to fuck you right here in the car." he said, his accent clashing with the foreign language.

Landon shifted nervously, he didn't know Spanish but he knew all the curse words and Portuguese had a few of the same words.
What he'd gotten was "Hurry up.....I'm....fuck you...car."

Ryojin pushed his messy hair back as he looked over at Landon, "What other languages do you know?" he questioned casually.

"Um, Portuguese, French, and a bit of Japanese 'cause of my friends." he nodded as if solidifying the information he'd just given.

Ryojin growled before leaning over and pushing Landon into a forceful kiss, nipping and licking all over the redhead's mouth.

Landon was completely caught off guard and took a few seconds to actually push back into the kiss, tilting his head to deepen the wet makeout.

The brunet pulled back with heavy breath, "It's very hard not to fuck you right here and now. Especially since I know you're not wearing anything under that sweater of yours." Ryojin pulled on the collar of Landon's purple cotton sweater which he was indeed shirtless under.

"Normally I'd say sure but traffic's moving so..." Landon nodded his head towards the front of the car, getting Ryojin's attention back to the road.

Ryojin sat back down in his seat and took the car out of park, "We're only about 30 minutes away. I should be able to hold off for then." he mumbled to himself although he was glancing over at the teen.

"I don't think I can stay the night, I have sound check in the morning." Landon informed him casually.

"I'll drive you home tonight then." Ryojin replied, humming something under his breath.

Vote and Comment!
bc imagine driving past someone wearing a choker with cuffs💀