Will Rachel join Glee?

Rachel sees the Glee Clubbers walking in the choir room.

The Glee kids sees Rachel standing there and tall blonde, with blue eyes, walking towards her and Santana.

"Hi, new girl, the name is Brittany S. Pierce and welcome to Glee Club."

Santana smiles. "Brittany, this is Rachel. Rachel, let me introduce everybody in Glee."

Santana points at two Asians. "Those are Tina and Mike Chang." Santana points at kinda short blonde. "That's Quinn, then that's Finn, Mercedes, Sam, Puck, Lauren, Artie, Matt, Kurt, Blaine, and Sugar." Santana says everybody's name. 

The Glee kids waves and then Mr. Shuester walks in the choir room.

Mr. Shuester sees Rachel. "Hi, do u want to audition in Glee?" Mr. Shuester asked.

Rachel nods. "Sure, I want to audition in Glee." Rachel says.

Mr. Shuester nods and motions for everyone to sit down even Santana. Mr. Shuester motions Rachel to go ahead.

"Hi, I'm Rachel Berry, I'll sing a Broadway Classic 'Don't rain on my parade." Rachel says.

Brad, the piano player, plays the song on the piano. Rachel sings beautifully and everyone are shocked of Rachel's voice. Even Mr. Shuester is shocked.

Rachel finished singing. Everyone clapped and whistled.

Mr. Shuester got up and goes to Rachel.