Chapter-22

Jack let out a groan as he woke up the following morning, he did a stretch after getting off the couch and decided to get to the bathroom first. Once he reached the door Jack closed his eyes and let out a long yawn as he opened the door and walked in closing it behind him. Upon opening his eyes he noticed that he was not in the bathroom but a huge bedroom with red curtains, red carpet, hundreds of candles that provided light and most noticeable of all was a gigantic bed in the centre of the room which was the size of a large swimming pool.

"Okay this different." Jacks said confused while looking around the room.

"I was wondering when you'd get here." came a seductive voice, Jack looked back to the bed and this time saw Arcee in her natural Autobot form and size lying on the bed sideways with her head propped up with one and the other placed on her thigh "Like what I've done with the place?"

"Arcee?" Jack blinked in surprise "How did you get back to normal? And where did you get that bed?"

"That's not important" Arcee dismissed the question with a wave of her hand "But how about you come over and we can try it out?"

Jack's eyes widened at what she might of meant by that "Um actually I should get going." nervousness was in his voice as he backed away towards the door.

Arcee pouted "Whats wrong partner? Need some extra incentive?" she asked as Jack's back hit the door "Remember yesterday when I said you could feel my legs whenever you want?" she stroked her own thigh. Then she got up kneeling on the bed "Maybe you'd like to touch something else?" Arcee purred placing her hands on her breastplate.

Jack stood there back against the door as desperately tried to grab the door handle "Ah that's okay I was just leaving." he finally found the handle. Jack turned around and tried to open the door but with no luck "Locked! Why is it looked locked?" he tried to force it open when he felt someone grab him by the back of his shirt.

"Going somewhere?" he was then lifted off the ground and thrown backwards through the air before landing on the bed. Jack propped himself up with his elbows and saw Arcee looking at him "We're just getting started."

Arcee walked towards the bed her hips swaying from side to side in an almost hypnotic motion. Upon reaching the bed she began to slowly crawl towards Jack like a tiger approached its prey, Jack tried moving backwards but before he could make it a few feet Arcee was right above him.

"Nervous Jack?" Arcee raised an optic ridge.

"Nervous, why would I be nervous?" Jack said before adding mentally "I'm just lying on the worlds biggest bed with my Autobot partner on top of me and she wants to try it out. Yep no reason to be nervous."

Arcee reach down and stroked Jacks hair with one of her fingers "You've been so good to me these last few weeks." she said softly but then her voice turned seductive "There must be something I can do to repay you."

Now Jack was really getting nervous "No, no I was just trying to help. Absolutely no thanks nessacery!"

"Come on Jack" Arcee moved her finger onto his chest and slowly moved down "You must want somthi..."

"NO!" Jack nearly shouted, Arcee was so surprised she pulled away from him as he got to his feet "THAT'S ENOUGH!" Arcee's faceplate took on a sad expression as and she completely turned away from him, seeing this made Jack feel guilty. Taking a deep breath to calm down "Sorry Arcee, I didn't mean to yell at you."

"What I was doing was wrong." Arcee's tone was sad "I was being bad."

"You weren't being bad Arcee" he said "You just didn't know what you were doing."