Chapter-23

The following Saturday team Prime gathered at the base as Ratchet set up for the Reformatting Module, they were only waiting for Wheeljack to arrive with Jack and Arcee. A few minutes later the Wrecker arrived but to everyones surprise Nurse Darby's car pulled up beside him "Sorry we're late." the nurse said getting out of the car.

"Hello June," Fowler greeted her "I wasn't expecting to see you here."

June climbed the ladder "Well Jack told me about the test and my shift ended early so I decided I'd come along. But after hearing about what happened last time, I decided to come prepared." she held up two umbrellas she had brought in the car.

"Way ahead of you Ms Darby." June looked over to see Miko and Raf both had umbrellas.

"Well now that everyones here we can get started." Ratchet said placing the module in position, this time aiming at a water melon "Rafael are you to beginning recording?"

Raf held up the video camera "Ready when you are Ratchet."

"Excellent, in addition to better results I hope there will be no interruptions from off camera!" the medic said looking at Miko and Wheeljack.

"What?" they both said together.

Everyone took there positions and Optimus gave the go ahead "Proceed Ratchet."

Ratchet looked at the camera and spoke "Greetings and welcome to the second test of the Reformatting Module. If you have seen the previous tests recording you are aware that the fist test result was rather, messy." he thought back getting covered in the reformatted pumpkin insides. What was worse was that he had to clean all of it out the command room, which took hours as he was using a human sized mop. Ratchet quickly regained his composer "But with the new repairs and adjustments I am confident that this test will go much more smoothly." he approached the module and Raf zoomed out bringing the watermelon into view. "Oh and as you may have noticed we are using a different organic material for this test." he gestured to the water melon "There no scientific reason for the change, we were unable to procure another pumpkin and this watermelon was the largest thing available at the local store." he explained "Now lets begin."

"UMBRELLAS READY!" Miko yelled.

Ratchet glared at her off screen but then went back to the task at hand, he adjusted some of the Reformatting Modules settings before grabbing it by the handles "Commencing test in 3, 2, 1" just as before the device then gave off a noise and the blue orb in the centre began to give off a white glow before a small white beam shot out and hit the watermelon. After a few seconds two things happened to the melon, first it became smooth metal, second it began to grow in size. Ratchet stopped the Reformatting Module and walked closer to examine the result with his scanner, the melon was made of a silver metal and had grown almost as big as the pumpkin had. After checking the data on his scanner Ratchet smiled "Excellent!"

"Excellent?" June repeated in confusion, looking at the others she could tell they were equally confused "Um Ratchet, can you explain that?"

Ratchet turned and face the group "Just as I predicted, better results. First of all it did not explode covering everyone in unpleasant slop, second the readings from my scanner indicate that it is completely stable." he tapped the melons side with his finger. What Ratchet didn't know was that the metal the melon was now made of was very weak, so weak that when he tapped it his finger punched a whole in it and the pink juice shot out of it like water from a fire hose towards the raised area, more specifically Agent Fowler.

"Uh oh." was all Fowler could say before he was hit by the stream, knocked off his feet and sent crashing into the wall. Fowler struggled against the stream which kept him pined to the wall "PLUG IT! PLUG IT!" he shouted.