"Your treat?"|| Maison x reader

Type: Fluff

Warning:none
--------------------------------------------------------

The bus came to a halt and you realised where it had arrived to your destined location.

"Uncanny Valley." You spoke quietly looking around for the visitor center.

When found, there was a large map spread out for all to see clearly.

You had just found yourself an apartment here in this community with little to none information about Uncanny Valley, but that led for more surprise and wonders to explore.

A sudden low grumble caught your attention.

"Oh, food." You realised how long the trip was and that you had no food.

The map shown a café that was reasonably near by so the walk wasnt awfully long.

But a priority was to put away the luggage with you into the new place.

With another look for guidance at the map you started walking to the new awaiting home.

.
.
.
.
.

It hadn't taken long before a familiar building came into view.

The tall white apartment complex stood tall as your hand reached for the knob to open your apartment, only for the door to not budge an inch.

"What the.." It became more obvious with each tug and twist that it was locked.

"I thought they said it would be open?" You were confused but decided to call and ask why in case you had the wrong building.

"Hello? Uhm, i would like to ask why is my apartment door locked? This is Y/n." A bit of silence was cut off by the sound of paper being shredded and a sigh.

"Y/n. Yeah sorry, we are having issues with your room so please wait until tomorrow when we call you to notify when the issue is dealt with, our apologies." The voice over the phone said monotonically.

"What? Well could you tell me what's wrong?" You asked expecting a reply but received completely awkward silence.

"Uh.. Hello?" The line hung up on you.

"what the.. Where am I supposed to go now?" The current situation wasn't looking great, rather gloomy and uncertain.

"Ughh.. I guess-" You were cut off by someone tall walking up to you.

"Huh?" With a glance up you met the persons shadowy eyes.

He wore a blood red blazer with a black turtle neck underneath and a cute house shaped enamel pin on the right side of his open blazer, in his breast pocket was what looked like a business card. They had grey hair parted to right and the rest slicked back with pieces on the side of a mans face.

With all this information came with an extended amount of staring.

"O-Oh! Hello sir, do you need something?" The man infront of you stared a moment longer then spoke.

"You're new in town. Lost and wandering. You need a place to call home." His smooth voice and smile was well put together as if he had done this over a million times.

He then continued talking.

"Allow me to introduce myself. I'm Maison Talo, #1 Realtor in all of the Uncanny Valley. I can help you find your dream home today." He spoke then quickly snatched and held out a business card in your face making you jump a bit.