Chapter Nineteen

"You're exactly the way I remember you in my dreams."
- Anakin Skywalker

❆ ❆ ❆

"Don't scare me like that Oriel." Obi-Wan said as Oriel emerged from her damaged starfighter and the two embraced each other in a tight hug.

"I'm a big girl, I can hold my own." She told him, pulling away from the hug, remembering there was lots of people around.

"You made it just in time Master." Anakin said, appearing beside them. "If you didn't, Oriel would be deep fried." He joked.

"Yes, it seems I'm always the one getting saved now aren't I?" Oriel said. "Now lets go get our mission report over with." She patted Obi-Wan's shoulder and started leading the way to the transmission room.

As Oriel made her way to the transmission room, Obi-Wan and Anakin followed closely behind, but she could feel a pair of eyes burning into her back. Well, more like her legs.

Oriel glanced behind her to see Obi-Wan staring downwards at her, his eyes went straight to her bare legs that put him in a trance as he walked.

She gulped as she turned back around. Oriel felt exposed as she walked now, but she didn't want to say anything with Anakin there, and she would hate to embarrass Obi-Wan.

After their meeting with the Jedi council, they were told that they could do what they wished for the time being, as long as they stayed with their republic ship and Oriel was told that Admerial Hilton was on his way to them.

When the meeting concluded, Oriel made her way to her temporary dorm to change into her normal Jedi robes as she didn't want Obi-Wan to get distracted again and she didn't want anyone finding out.

While she was in the middle of getting changed, she heard the door to her room slide open. It was Obi-Wan.

"Oh my god!" They both shouted, Obi-Wan covering his eyes as a pillow got thrown at his head. She quickly pulled up her pants and tried to find the top part to her robes that was somewhere on the floor.

"Wait, what are you doing?" Obi-Wan asked, he was now looking straight at her. "Why are you looking!" She argued and he turned around again apologising.

"I never said you couldn't." Oriel told him and he hesitantly turned around.

"So you do wanna look?" She asked in a 'I caught you' tone. "You just said, urgh, never mind." Obi-Wan sighed, defeated as she pulled her long sleeve robes over her head.

"Why are you changing? You looked nice." Obi-Wan asked and Oriel laughed a little.

"Apparently a little too nice. If you keep staring at my legs, Obi-Wan, someone is bound to notice. Especially that nosy padawan of yours." She said with a sly smile, walking up close to him.

"I'm sorry my love. It's not my fault you're so beautiful. The most beautiful woman in the galaxy." Obi-Wan said wrapping his arms around her waist, she done the same.

"Don't be silly Obi-Wan, I'm sure there are plenty of woman out there more beautiful than me." Oriel smiled shyly at Obi-Wan's word. She had always thought she wasn't as pretty or as skinny as she should be, but Obi-Wan made her feel so special. Like she didn't need to be perfect.

"Nonsense." He told her. "Besides, if there was, I don't want anyone except you." Obi-Wan dove down and kissed Oriel before she could say anything.

Obi-Wan kissed her with that special type of kiss. The one filled with lust and longing, but this time, Obi-Wan made sure to lock the door.

The kisses got deeper and more passionate as Oriel's soft hand trailed down Obi-Wan's jaw. He smirked into the kiss as Oriel's other hand made it's way underneath his shirt, she felt around his smooth skin and could feel his defined muscles.