Chapter 51

At the end of the summer vacation, news broke on the Internet that Qi Lele had accepted a new TV series and variety show.

In the future, he plans to take the actor's art test route, plus his grades are excellent, so he doesn't have to worry about the college entrance examination.

The admissions teachers of Beiying and Nortel all spoke out, and the school door was always open to him.

[Others' senior year: Fight for a hundred days, I want to go to **** university. Qi Lele's senior year: filming, variety shows, making money]

[I heard that Universal is going to use this pastoral variety show to wash him off]

[What about Qi Linqing? It seems that he is not far from entering the entertainment industry]

[No, no, the latest news, Qi Linqing went to the studio to retreat]

[? ? ? ]

[What? ]

[I can't understand the world anymore]

[Does he really want to paint after dreams? ]

[I think it's nice, people with dreams deserve encouragement. ]

[And his Chinese painting is already very good. ]

[Perhaps the college entrance examination is more important to him than entering the circle. ]

[Qi Linqing sees it quite clearly. ]

[Well, don't you have to wait for him for a year (tears)]

[Chee bye! @ "Tang Yue Fengyun" crew official micro, let's play it soon! Ball]

[The kid really can't wait]

...

City H, Chinese Painting Association.

At the assistant's gesture, Mr. Xu saw these comments on the Internet.

"He went to the studio to learn painting?!" Father Xu was shocked.

The assistant nodded and said, "Yes. I heard that it is in the studio in City B."

Mr. Xu sighed for a while. Unexpectedly, with Qi Linqing's painting prowess, he would be willing to go to this kind of large-scale studio for art examinations.

"His ability in Chinese painting is already so outstanding, so he still wants to learn Western painting..." Mr. Xu shook his head and sighed.

Assistant: "Maybe there is no way. With the current art education system, you must learn how to draw and participate in the entrance exam."

Mr. Xu: "In fact, I don't think Qi Linqing even needs the college entrance examination. I want to worship him as a teacher, and the departments of fine arts and Chinese painting can also directly hire him as a visiting professor."

The assistant's eyes widened, and the corners of his mouth twitched slightly and said, "What you said is too exaggerated..."

"It's not an exaggeration." Mr. Xu shook his head, remembering that the live broadcast of the new Chinese painting artist has aroused widespread enthusiasm overseas.

Several internationally renowned masters of traditional Chinese painting are asking about who he is.

And Mr. Xu had a certain degree of certainty in his heart, the other party should be Qi Linqing.

In terms of age, voice, and the two long-lost traditional Chinese painting techniques, it is only possible that it is him.

If it weren't for Qi Linqing to be too young, Mr. Xu was willing to push his reputation out of his old face.