Chapter 18

-3rd POV-

The meeting with the dwarves, elves and humans was going smoothly until Ramiris barge into the meeting while shouting Tempest is doomed because Walpurgis was near.

Y/N having enough of hearing one problem after another decided to pick the poor pixie up and place her on top of Veldora who was reading a manga.

She fainted with a faint squeak upon realizing who she was standing on.

Back to the meeting, Rimuru declare himself as a Demon Lord while creating an entirely fake scenario that happened in Tempest.

Rather than Rimuru and Y/N destroying the entire collation army by themselves. They use Veldora's awakening as the reason for the army's disappearance.

This also serve as a cover story for Eren's involvement.

Erald the representative of the Sorcerer Dynasty Sarion, the elves, approve this false story as he don't want his daughter to be the source that awaken a new Demon Lord.

The meeting ended soon after. But the Walpurgis problem still awaits.
______________

Y/N: God Damnit!!!!!!

Rimuru deadpan at his friend who was having a temper tantrum.

Y/N: First there was a problem with the Holy Empire, then the entire bullcrap with the human kingdoms and now there are Demon Lords?!?

Rimuru: Why are you talking as if you aren't a human anymore.... (-_-;)

Y/N: Is every being in this world trying to kill us?!? Well if that's the case I'll kill them before they can kill me!!!!

Rimuru: Just calm down Y/N, you know violence is not always the answer.

Upon hearing this, Y/N calms down and he started to think seriously about what Rimuru said to him.

Y/N: You are right Rimuru, violence is not the answer......

Rimuru: Right? Sometimes, we have to find a diplomati-

Y/N: Violence is the question! And the answer is YES! TO WAR!!!

The shadow knights that was residing inside Y/N appear out of his shadow and roars loudly along side him.

Rimuru facepalm at the sight.

Rimuru: Great now his undeads are taking after him.

A knock on his office door was heard. Before revealing Shuna who was holding a stack of papers.

Shuna: Rimuru-sama, this is the financial reports of this month. Umm.......

Her eyes slowly darts toward Y/N and his fellow shadows roaring.

Shuna: Is Y/N-sama alright?

Rimuru: Ignore him, he is just a bit too excited for the coming battle.

Shuna: Is that so? Have you told him yet?

Rimuru flinch by the sudden question but he tried to remain calm.

Rimuru: W-Well n-no, I don't think he would be happy to hear that he won't be joining the war.... Just give me some time to sort-

Unknown to Rimuru, Y/N has already crept up behind him. He was looking at him with "so you have chosen death" eyes.

Y/N: What did you say?

Rimuru: Ahhh!!! When did you-

Y/N: You are keeping ME? Out of this battle?!

Rimuru: Well yes.

Y/N: Why?!

Rimuru: It's a strategic formation. Thanks to you and your army, we have more than enough troops to completely overwhelmed Clayman's forces.