Chapter 138

Giyu POV
Work was finally done and over with meaning I could go home and make sure (Y/n) is alright. Without even saying goodbye to anyone, I was out the door and on my way to the station.

As I entered the train, I pulled out my phone to see if I had any messages from Saya or (Y/n). I had none from either of them.

Saya must still be at the hospital, hopefully (y/n) made it home okay...

The train pulled forward causing some people to stumble. I made sure I didn't stumble as I was much too busy with texting (y/n).

Messages

Me:
Did you get home okay?

Me:
I'm on my way home now,
the train is almost at the station
closest to our apartment.

Me:
How are you feeling?

.....

Since she isn't feeling well, she might just be asleep. There's no reason to be worried, Giyu.

After a couple of minutes, the train came to a stop and I pooled out along with some others  I followed the flow of people out of the station and onto the streets of Tokyo.

The sky was a soft blue turning to orange and red as today's club activities ran a little bit longer than usual.

Tall buildings began casting shadows making the streets seem darker than what they were. Businesses had turned on their lights and signs to make them pop out more and people were walking around.

I continued my walk home as people passed by along with cars and other things.

The familiar apartment complex was quickly coming into view and I took quicker steps.

I don't know why, but my heart was beating fast and my breathing was becoming unsteady. The palms of my hands were starting to sweat as I placed my hand on the door handle.

Why am I so nervous? (Y/n) is going to be fine.

The door opened with a click and did the same when I shut it.

"I'm home," I called out, waiting for a response.

When I received none, I took my shoes off and headed straight for the bedroom.

"(Y/n)?" I was getting deja vu except this time, she was there asleep on the bed.

Letting out a sigh of relief, I made my way over and sat down next to her. She was sleeping peacefully and didn't seem to be uncomfortable which was the first sign to tell me she is okay.

Even if she isn't feeling well, I'm glad she can sleep gently without any pain or discomfort.

I used my hand to sweep the stray hairs out of her face. She was laying on her back and had the covers up to her shoulders. When I pressed the back of my hand to her forehead, it felt a little warm.

Did she develop a cold?

I stood up from the bed and walked into the bathroom to get a wet towel for her. I laid the towel across her forehead and lay down beside her, stroking her soft, (h/c) hair.