Chapter 1

"Zhao Liuke! Why are you still sleeping! There's chaos outside, you're going to marry Huo Laifeng... No, the matter of marrying the Huo family has been exposed!"

    The roar in his ears was like thunder, and Zhao Liuke had never heard anyone else's tone since he got the best actor. He felt a little fresh for a while and opened his eyes.

    He is keen to grasp the key words.

    Huo Laifeng... Isn't this the villain in a novel he likes...

    The warm sunlight shone through the window and was mostly blocked by the chattering people in front of him.

    "Finally awake?! Hurry up and get up!" His leg was kicked across the quilt, Zhao Liuke frowned uncomfortably, who is this person? Why did he kick him after entering his house...?

.His belly was fixed on the decorations in the room, and the warm bedroom was arranged to let him stay where he was. He moved his hands and found that his hand was occupied by the touch of plush, and when he turned his head, it was a rabbit doll.

    ...what's the situation, this is not his bedroom.

    The day he got the trophy, he moved a new duplex. The bedroom was more than 100 square meters, occupying half of the total area on the first floor—the other half was basically given to the living room. At the time of the renovation, I specifically instructed the company to open up the non-load-bearing wall, so that he could lie down more comfortably while watching the script on the carpet, and he would not touch the wall after a few laps.

    It's not the same thing as this cozy and lovely bedroom.

    The big red lips opened and closed, and the bamboo tube spit out like a bean. Seeing that he didn't respond, the other party took a step closer and kept poking his shoulders with his long nails, which hurt a little.

."Now there are all reporters downstairs. I blocked them at the door. How do you think about running?! For no reason, an 18th-tier star caught up with the Huo family. I don't know how many lives are enough to get you on the hot search!"

    Zhao Liuke... 18th-tier star... Huo Laifeng...

    Shouldn't it be wearing a book?

    Zhao Liuke's mind changed, and he quickly entered the play. He grabbed the man's hand and kept scolding him, his face full of grievances: "Brother Di, I have no choice but to do it, you know my father..."

    The man called Di Ge stopped, realized something, and his voice began to tremble: "isn't your father...how much did the Huo family give you...?"

    The young man on the bed had just woken up, his hair was up irregularly, and his head was hanging down, a very good-looking baby.

.Hearing this, his slender eyelashes trembled slightly, and tightly clasped the two hands that were drooping outside the quilt, until the blue veins burst out, and under the pale skin, the blue blood vessels were abnormally congested, and then he opened his mouth. When speaking, even the voice was a little low and broken.

    "Money to keep my father in the ICU until he dies of old age."

    Di Yun knew from his reaction that he must have signed something very important. He took out his hand from the palm of the young man, his legs were weak, and he knelt tremblingly beside his bed: "Silly child...you When such a good boy enters the Huo family, that's what he will be slaughtered... Although my brother is only an agent, I can help you share a little..."

    Zhao Liuke didn't speak, but a transparent tear streak along the end of his eyes and across his well-defined chin fell down, soaking the corners of the quilt.