Chapter 2

It's morning, and he prepares his personal belongings into categories. After packing, he carries them with him. A sports backpack can fit, including the party B's version of the contract signed by the original owner. He boiled a pot of water and took a sip, and it was just past nine o'clock.

    Zhao Liuke opened the blinds by the window and looked down, and there were a bunch of reporters outside the hall.

    He rummaged through the boxes and found a mask and hung it, but there was no sunglasses, but there was a hat. It was not a brand, it was very common.

    It can be seen that the original master resource is not available. He just flipped through the original owner's Weibo in his spare time, and there were few fans, just over 100,000.

    Several new comments appeared, all asking about marriage, and the comment above was a few months ago. The original owner basically had no endorsement, and the announcement ran a lot. It can be seen that during that time, he wanted to make quick money for his father.

.He gently pressed his hand on his face, as if he could touch the tired and worried soul of Zhao Liuke through this skin.

    He searched Huo Laifeng again, and came up with a garbled Weibo, followed by a marketing account. After writing that he was disabled, he canceled all social accounts, escaping reality, and his words were sharp and a bit ugly.

    Zhao Liuke silently blocked them. Then turn on the computer in the room, and there is a printer next to it.

    ...

    At ten o'clock in the morning, he put away his mobile phone, only then did he realize that there was no mirror in the room, Zhao Liuke didn't even know what he looked like now.

    He grabbed the backpack and walked out of the bedroom, only to realize that he was still wearing pajamas while walking, and then folded back to change his clothes, picking a very ordinary black sweater, jeans and a pair of skateboard shoes.

    Zhao Liuke found a mirror in the living room.

.He looked at the young man's face in the mirror and was stunned for a long time.

    This is his face when he was young, with a delicate and slightly rounded outline, so it is very suitable for the appearance of a fanboy.

    In another two years, this face will gradually open up, with handsome and graceful lines on his face, and his face will become more sturdy, broadening a lot of drama, allowing him to better choose the scripts he is interested in, which is enough to control many popular characters. character of.

    The entrance clicked and the door opened from the outside.

    At the quiet door, the sound of high heels came, the woman who came in was wearing a luxurious cheongsam, her brows were erect, and the black mole on the left brow was particularly conspicuous, with an angry face: "Hurry up, take him away and clean up. Pack up! The engagement party starts tomorrow!"

    Here comes the drama.

.Zhao Liuke grabbed his bag and was carried away by the bodyguards. He held the bag strap in his hand and only brought his backpack without resisting.

    There were three cars parked outside, with a Phantom sandwiched between McLaren and LFA. At least ten bodyguards came and formed a circle in front to block reporters who wanted to come and ask questions.

    He heard the sound of the camera lens being smashed to the ground one after another, and even an irregularly shaped metal fragment flew out from the side, fell on the path he was advancing, and was kicked away by the bodyguard.