Chapter 3

The leading bodyguard picked up Huo Laifeng and sat in the wheelchair, holding an umbrella to send the person back.

    When Zhao Liuke was taken to the hospital, he still grabbed his backpack tightly. His hand was so badly injured that the family doctor could not operate on him. Blood seeped out from the gauze, dyed red, looking a bit terrifying.

    It was enough to see how ruthless Huo Laifeng was to him.

    The doctor looked at the wound on his left hand with his glasses, and immediately cleaned the dirt and stitches.

    Under local anesthesia, Zhao Liuke was lying on the operating table, and he could only feel something connecting the injured skin, with occasional pain. He closed his eyes and chatted with the doctor.

    "Can paralysis be cured, doctor?"

    The doctor didn't stop. This was the Huo family's private hospital. He knew it was Huo Laifeng who asked.

    "If it is Mr. Huo, it can be cured if it can be cured, but the patient is unwilling to cure it."

.Zhao Liuke snorted and stopped asking.

    He stayed in the hospital at night, using his good hand to swipe his mobile phone, watching a movie Huo Laifeng played a few years ago, "Letter Paper".

    A light-hearted comedy film, the male protagonist is a high-IQ otaku, and the female protagonist is a student who is preparing for the police academy. The two are involved in a murder case because of a piece of letter paper, and they get to know each other and get together on the way.

    At that time, Huo Laifeng was only in his early twenties. Compared with his current appearance, he was younger, handsome and handsome, with an enviable face of collagen, and made a micro-expression that was naturally suitable for the camera.

    There is a scene in the movie that is shot from above. The male and female protagonists found clues by the river. The male protagonist was wearing a loose wool coat and a soft white inner layer. Light.

.As the picture drew closer, his dark brows furrowed, contradictions and tears burst and collided on one face. What he found, but it was indescribable, the otaku who had not communicated with others for many years raised his mobile phone and wanted to reach out to the girl who made him feel bright——

    When he raised his hand halfway, he sensed something was wrong, and he wanted to withdraw it, with a mixture of entanglement and struggle on his face. The girl who turned her back to him seemed to have a feeling, turned around carelessly, and held him: "What's wrong?"

    His doubts about himself and his inability to speak were dissipated under the warm eyes on the opposite side, softened his expression, took off the last shackles of stagnation, and showed a bright smile.

    Acted really well.

.It would be great if the current Huo Laifeng was like the boy inside, but unfortunately he is covered in thorns, gloomy and introverted, as if he wants to swallow all the embarrassment, anger, struggle, and fiery, as if he wants to be difficult Swallow a cloud of lava.

    Zhao Liuke closed his eyes and let the sound of the movie echo in the empty ward.

    Although he was an actor in his previous life, he also knew where he was wrong. As more and more films were made, he obviously felt powerless, and once had the idea of ​​​​breathing.

    For an actor like Huo Laifeng, Zhao Liuke could see at a glance that he was different from his own. This kind of empathy and performance precision is something he can't do, it's innate.