Chapter 6

At the end of August, it was very hot outside at nine o'clock.

    The square behind Xingyu Media Company.

    Zhao Liuke suffers from summer.

    Sweat dripped down his smooth forehead, slowly soaking the tiny fluff on his face, and then moved to his eyelashes, barely falling.

    There are two sheds built here, and there are three people sitting in the sheds, the chief director and the screenwriter. The other staff were busy with their feet not touching the ground, and adjusted the equipment to put items.

    The audition lasted from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm, and this audition only tried the second male lead.

    There are four people in front of him.

    The fourth seat is empty and no one has come yet.

    Really, as the book says, even the casting of a low-budget TV series is so simple at the beginning, and some people are even running late.

.It's just that No. 1 and No. 2 seem very nervous, No. 3 looks ordinary, with a bitter face and the words "I'm just here to make up the number."

    The staff waved to this side, indicating that they could start to enter.

    "Number one!"

    This kind of open space allows people to see the performance of the people in front without reservation, giving more information to the people behind.

    The clip of the performance was mentioned in advance, it is a fixed topic, and the clip where the male second and the female protagonist meet.

    Although the place looks small, the sparrow is small and complete. After the director shouted the twelve sound cards, he persuaded the No. 1 Shunguai to go down.

    No. 1 sobbed and tugged at the staff's sleeve, not wanting to leave.

    Zhao Liuke watched him talk about his miserable family affairs in tears and a mess, and handed him a tissue.

.Just like when he first entered the entertainment industry, he had no background, and his family background was not very good, but he didn't know how to use this kind of heart-moving affliction skills at that time.

    Why does he feel so empathy for Huo Laifeng? he thinks.

    Because he also sat on the side of the road and ate corn for two and a half yuan, and even bought a can of Laoganma to save money. He ate six steamed buns and five yuan a day for a month, and he suffered from low blood sugar.

    It's just that Huo Laifeng left home without financial support at that time. Later, in order not to repeat the same mistakes, he started to enter the business field. Later, he found out that he was talented, so he started the Shuangwen script and started his own company.

    And he, he is pure poverty.

    Zhao Liuke, who doesn't like sweets, has always kept a candy in his pocket ever since.

    Zhao Liuke was distracted while pinching the candy in his trouser pocket.

.No. 1's play was unsuccessful and was dragged away by a vicious courtside security.

    No. 2 is quite satisfactory. Because of his height, he has a steady pace and a slightly inconsistent temperament, but his acting skills are still online. The director and the screenwriter discussed for a few minutes and asked him to sit in the chair next to him temporarily, to be determined.

    No. 3 is the most surprising one. His characters are already well captured, but his performance is a little stiff. In addition, his appearance is not so good. Although he is a bit talented, it is a pity.