Chapter 10

Zhao Liuke sat on the sofa flipping through the recipes and selected a few dishes. It was half past eleven and he fell asleep.

    Huo Laifeng's mental state is much better than before.

    In the original book, Huo Laifeng watched his mother jump off the balcony. At that time, he came back from abroad because of her mother's bad mental state and stopped filming to accompany her.

    That's why he got into a car accident.

    He didn't feel his legs, but he didn't think about treating the legs. He was no longer hospitalized when he was almost raised, and he was busy going back to accompany her in a wheelchair.

    She was in a lot of energy during that time.

    Zhao Liuke dreamed about this scene, he was like a god, and he saw the person who was still stable after a car accident...

    He rolled over on the sofa, frowned tightly together, and made a low struggling sound.

    The place where it breaks down soon.

.Until one night, Huo Laifeng came into the room with a porridge bowl, the window was wide open, and he just saw the rays of the sky.

    The orange-red flaming clouds were in the sky, reflecting into his eyes, dyeing the iris of the young actor into a beautiful golden color.

    The woman took two steps forward from the balcony on the fourth floor and jumped, as lightly as a flying butterfly.

    Made a big hole in the mud in the garden downstairs.

    Zhao Liuke's body was cold.

    He saw Huo Laifeng stunned in place for a few seconds, then gently pushed the porridge bowl in his hand.

    Only trembling hands betray his thoughts.

    Spilling hot porridge on the legs;

    The servant building the flower bed downstairs found the lady jumping from the balcony, screaming;

    The servant came up to him and hurriedly wiped the porridge on his legs;

    120 is whistling;

.It's all mess.

    Heaven and earth were clear, and the cool wind blew into the manor from the wilderness, blowing off Huo Laifeng's long forehead.

    He saw the strange light in Huo Laifeng's eyes.

    Huo Laifeng spoke, not knowing who to ask, there was a deep exhaustion in his low hoarse voice.

    "No one can change..."

    Zhao Liuke twitched his legs and kicked on the coffee table. He kicked over a glass he used to drink water just now, dropped it on the floor, and shattered.

    He was woken up by the pain, got up, grabbed the soles of his feet, straightened his legs, and let out a breath.

    His heart was beating fast, and the sour feeling ran through his body along the blood.

    Zhao Liuke was full of sweat, picked up a tissue and wiped it clean, only then did he wake up from the open but suffocating environment in his dream.

    He rolled his eyes, blinked away the hazy feeling, looked at his watch, it was already two o'clock in the afternoon.
.I don't know when Huo Laifeng, who was sitting opposite him, saw him awake and asked aloud, "Are you hungry?"

    Zhao Liuke was slightly startled, and his eyes froze for a moment.

    After seeing that it was Huo Laifeng, he calmed down again.