Chapter 52

That night Zhong Chen studied until 12 o'clock.

He was so tired that he had a sore back and felt that he could pass out on the spot when he fell on the bed.

The phone shows several unread messages.

Jiang Bai: [Brother, what are you doing]

Jiang Bai: [I heard that you went to the studio, are you still used to eating and lodging? ]

This little brother is kind of cold and warm.

Zhong Chen lazily leaned against the bedside and typed in reply: [Well, I live with Qi Linqing now. ]

Jiang Bai: [? ? ? ]

Jiang Bai: [Brother, your chance is here (smirking)]

Zhong Chen: [. ]

Zhong Chen: [What are you talking about, I am almost exhausted by his tutoring day and night]

Jiang Bai: [Day and night tuition...] Is it the tuition he wanted?

In a villa on the other side of the city, Jiang Bai's complexion was complex, and his phone almost fell and hit his face.

When Zhong Chen returned the message, he threw the phone aside, shrank on the bed, and pulled the quilt to the top, only showing his two eyes and looking at the young man in the other corner of the room who was busy tidying up his easel.

He remembered that he was tired and sleepy just now, and Qi Linqing also clearly saw that he was yawning, but he never stopped, just like an inhumane Master Yan.

But when it was over, the other party gently asked him to go to bed to rest first, and stooped to tidy up the painting materials for him.

Zhong Chen opened his mouth, and swallowed silently when he wanted to say that he would refuse tuition.

Qi Linqing put away the drawing tools and went to the bathroom to wash his hands.

He saw the person curled up in the quilt and asked softly, "Are you asleep?"

Zhong Chen said vaguely "um".

"Good night."

Patter.

The lights dimmed.

After losing the visual senses, the other four senses will become more acute.

Zhong Chen heard the regular syllables of the other party's slippers stepping on the floor, and became calm after a rustling sound.

Zhong Chen turned over and turned to face the bed.

Being accustomed to the darkness, he could gradually see the scene in the house.

Qi Linqing's sleeping posture is stern and rigorous like his own, face up, hands folded in front of his lower abdomen. Because it was very hot today and the air conditioner was turned on, he was still covered with a thin quilt.

Zhong Chen remembered that Master slept like this too. But he only slept with the master one night, which is not entirely certain.

He breathed out a sullen breath, turned back to hug the pillow, and closed his eyes.

Time flies, and a few days have passed.

While other class D students were still struggling in the sea of ​​still life, Qi Linqing had already finished his self-study sketches.

Qi Linqing knew well that people cannot hold on to self-proclaim.

The avenue of art leads to the same goal by different routes.