Chapter 11

He cooked a lot, Zhao Liuke ate a lot, Huo Laifeng didn't move much, but he had eaten every dish.

    After eating, it is natural to wash the dishes, Zhao Liuke stood up and cleaned the dishes naturally, and reached out to clean the dishes.

    Huo Laifeng looked at his blue wrist.

    Originally, my skin was white, but because I was a star, I still paid attention to my body...

    So when you rub it, you will have marks. If you are tightly bound, it will turn red. If you use force, it will be like now. It will be red and swollen at first, then it will turn blue and blue, and it may turn purple if it is harder.

    He didn't have to do anything, just sat back in the wheelchair, and then watched the young man come out after washing the dishes, sat on the sofa in silence, and looked down at his soaked, clean, light pink fingers for a long time.

    After a long while, the young man suddenly raised his head, his fingers were tangled together: "Can I apply for a dishwasher?"

.He said, and pulled out a bank card from his pocket, the one he used to buy tableware today.

    "Also, I'm not used to swiping cards. I want to use online banking."

    He scratched his head, and said a little embarrassedly, "I bought a lot of things recently, and I spent a lot of money. The agreement states the living expenses, but you didn't fill out the agreement, so I set it myself."

    Huo Laifeng asked, "How much?"

    How many zeros will there be in the back? seven? Or eight?

    Huo Laifeng thought casually, suddenly a little tired.

    Qian, Quan, as the only son of the Huo family, he got everything.

    The people who followed him stared at his rich family, not to mention he had a unique face.

    When he was forced to marry, he agreed to Yang Xiaoying's request because he knew that she would not dare to do anything.

.This boy has no money, he really has no money, he just didn't expect it to be no different from those people.

    If he misses the point, that's fine.

    Just another blood-sucking leech.

    Huo Laifeng clenched his fingers, and the slightly longer nails pierced into the palm of his hand, causing a sharp pain.

    "Three thousand." The young man raised his head, and then seemed to be asking for help infrequently, feeling a little uncomfortable, and thinking involuntarily.

    "Is it too much, I can't spend anything else, but I bought a lot of pot flowers today. I didn't expect the supermarket downstairs to be so expensive..."

    He was even more embarrassed, and his ears were a little red: "I don't really want to wash the dishes... But the dishwasher is so expensive... I just searched for three thousand..."

    Unable to believe his ears at all, Huo Laifeng froze in place, staring at the other person's red ears under his gaze.

.His previous emotions were shattered by a few simple words.

    Not to mention three thousand, thirty million will do.

    He let go.

    "whatever."

    Zhao Liuke has very few things now. He is not sleepy after eating, and he eats late, so he sits on the sofa and swipes his mobile phone to check today's hot searches.