Chapter 12

When Zhao Liuke woke up in the morning, he felt that something was wrong, and there seemed to be a piece of cold jade stuck to his back.

    He moved his eyes before raising his eyelids and facing the wardrobe in front of him.

    waist...

    He moved slightly and saw his bare waist with an arm across it.

    The person behind him noticed his movement, and he probably hadn't woken up yet. He leaned towards him unconsciously, tightened his arms, and stuck his chin on his shoulder.

    So the other party's breath immediately became clear.

    Huo Laifeng's hair swept across his cheeks and neck, a little itchy.

    There is a faint smell of ancient wood on the other side, not perfume, but literally, like the smell of trees from a long time ago.

    what time is it now? Seeing that the room was drowsy, it should be early, Huo Laifeng hadn't woken up yet, and his alarm bell didn't ring.

.I have to go to close... it's not good to wake him up...

    Zhao Liuke stretched out his arms to reach for the phone on the bedside table, and inevitably moved his legs. His feet touched the pants legs of the person behind him, and it was too late to retract them in time.

    Huo Laifeng's eyelashes trembled and he woke up.

    He just woke up, lazily, with an indescribable ease in his voice, slightly hoarse.

    "What are you going to do?"

    "Look at the watch." Seeing that he was awake, Zhao Liuke simply sat up, "It's still early, you go to bed."

    The young man got out of bed with only a pair of trousers on his lower body. He lowered his body and picked up the mobile phone, with clear lines on his flexible waist and upper abdominal muscles.

    Huo Laifeng was completely awake.

    Zhao Liuke stood in front of the wardrobe and picked out clothes.

    When he moved in, someone brought in a large number of his clothes according to the size. Yang Xiaoying called him specially.

.It means that this is all prepared by measuring the size in advance, how the Huo family cares about him.

    If Zhao Liuke guessed correctly, Huo Laifeng did it.

    Huo Laifeng couldn't let Yang Xiaoying interfere in his own affairs.

    They are arranged according to the seasons. Because the second bedroom has only one wall of wardrobes, the dresses and the like are placed in the guest room - an entire guest room has been transformed into his cloakroom.

    Zhao Liuke turned on his phone, it was only ten past six.

    He turned on the weather. It was the end of September recently, and the temperature gradually dropped to a room temperature of 20 degrees.

    He took off his pajamas, folded them, and threw them into the closet. He put on black pants and a white shirt, followed by a black long shirt, and finally took out a windbreaker.

    After putting it on, he turned his head and saw Huo Laifeng leaning against the head of the bed and looking at him, dressed in pajamas, with no intention of getting up.

.In good shape. Huo Laifeng thought.

    Zhao Liuke, who was only wearing boxer briefs just now, had straight long legs, and his feet were white and strong when he stepped on the floor, and he could see the blue blood vessels below. The graceful lines meander from the heel to the base of the leg, followed by the thinly muscled waist and back.