Chapter 13

Banquet guests.

    The flow of people came in order, the taste of dessert and wine were mixed, and the slightly drunk fragrance filled this very lively manor today.

    Zhao Liuke changed his clothes in front of the mirror, gently pulled the tie around his neck, and immediately received a look.

    He turned to Huo Laifeng's unwavering face and said, "It's very restrictive."

    The other party was wearing a black dinner dress, which made him look heroic. His straight and slender legs were on the wheelchair, and people raised their eyes to look at him at this moment.

    "Forbearance."

    The door to the lounge was tapped twice, then opened.

    The housekeeper bent over and stretched out his arms to bow to the woman beside him.

    It is Huo Laifeng's stepmother, Yang Xiaoying.

    She saw Zhao Liuke, who was wearing a white suit with calm brows and eyes, looking at her, and for some reason she felt a little drum in her heart.

.Huo Laifeng stepped back in the wheelchair, backed into the lounge, and left Yang Xiaoying's line of sight.

    Yang Xiaoying greeted: "Liu Ke, I haven't seen you for a long time. Are you here to catch up with my aunt? I miss you very much. I've been in a lot of energy recently. Laifeng, why didn't I see him?"

    Zhao Liuke snorted, "He's still changing clothes."

    Yang Xiaoying's face was bright: "That's right, come with me."

    Zhao Liuke would not show her face in person, but nodded and followed.

    When he walked out and slowly closed the door, he slowly blinked at Huo Laifeng.

    Huo Laifeng, who received the reassuring eyes, waved to Asang.

    back yard.

    The heavy rain that day smashed the fragile roses here and broke the petals all over the place, which was miserable. Now that the place has been cleaned up, the grafted new flowers Zhao Liuke does not know, but they are neat and beautiful.

.Yang Xiaoying took out an electronic cigarette from her handbag.

    The mole on her brow trembled as she frowned and lowered her head to smoke.

    "I'm not going to sell it, how do you live there?" Yang Xiaoying exhaled a breath of mint-flavored smoke and leaned against the railing, "Can I enter Huo Laifeng's study?"

    No matter how close it is to mint, it stinks.

    The young man opened his eyes wide and took two steps back in shock, as if in disbelief, his voice trembling: "You... that's what you said at the time?! How can I?"

    "Ha ha!"

    Yang Xiaoying burst into two sharp smiles.

    She smiled and reached out to touch Zhao Liuke's face: "My little darling, you are... so stupid and cute, aren't you? How do you think you can marry into the Huo family?"

.Zhao Liuke put her hand on his face, lowered his eyes, and covered the cold light without the slightest emotion in his eyes. His thick eyelashes fluttered like a butterfly struggling in a net.

    "Don't pretend to be garlic with me," Yang Xiaoying changed from touching to pinching, her hand slid down sharply, and accurately touched the aorta of Zhao Liuke's neck, "You serve him well? I can't get close to you at all... I changed my phone too, right? Have you had a good time all these days? Haven't seen your dad once?"