Chapter 14

Zhao Liuke was rarely stuck by this direct question, which reminded him of the essence of this article.

    He rolled his eyes, and before he could figure out how to act, Huo Laihua pinched his face and pretended to threaten: "You are not allowed to act—what kind of flaws are all of your stars—"

    "You?" Zhao Liuke's face was pinched and he muttered a little, "Could it be that Huo Laifeng is like this too?"

    "You are really two worry-free little brats..."

    Huo Laihua pinched his face twice and sighed: "Isn't it true, or is it a movie star? It's cute. In order to go to the film school, I called all of us in the dark by gathering relatives and friends. I almost fell ill with my grandfather's anger."

    She didn't want to go into details, and turned back to the topic just now: "Come on, I'll leave when I'm done. My task today is to inquire about the situation on behalf of Grandpa!"

."Sister, let go." Zhao Liuke smiled helplessly at her, "Otherwise he will be angry later."

    "Isn't it, so stingy?" Huo Laihua let go of his hand in shock, "I see that he has been in a good state recently, so he didn't care, and he fell ill again?"

    "I don't know," Zhao Liuke pointed out, "his possessiveness threshold for his possessions is very low, and I am not with him all the time, so how many times have I not understood, if this continues, psychological intervention may be necessary? "

    The young man's knuckles bent down one by one.

    With three fingers folded, he stopped.

    Huo Laihua's sharp brows folded.

    fine.

."His psychological presupposition seems to have changed a little... The first time was that I wanted to make an appointment with him so that he could take good care of himself, but he suddenly collapsed. I don't know why, maybe it was too sudden?"

    Huo Laihua looked at his thoughtful expression and asked, "How did he react? Did he act aggressively?"

    Excessive behavior... Does biting him count?

    Zhao Liuke got stuck again, with an indescribable look.

    Seeing his thoughtful and embarrassed expression, Huo Laihua said dumbfounded: "Liu Ke, you... haven't you been bullied by him?"

    Can paralysis be so beastly?

    Zhao Liuke saw that she didn't know where she was slipping, so he hurriedly braked and shook his head.

    Huo Laihua patted her chest in shock.

.Psychological intervention, for Huo Laifeng, is there much difference? He has always been good at hiding himself, and Huo Laihua is not worried at all.

    Look at her lively younger brother, who dares to threaten her with his eyes, how can he still look like he is sick.

    She tilted her head and glanced at the young man's obedient appearance, thinking to herself, this is really a tiger's mouth.

    Tigers also take special care.

    Zhao Liuke threw away his armor and armor after being asked a few questions by Huo Laihua, got up on the pretext to go to the toilet, and was cast a blank eye by the sequined beauty.

    Anyone who interfered with my gossip—even the person involved—had to die.

    The only adjustment in the boring life has disappeared, okay?