《33》

As the news spread, all were sad! Quickest arrangements.. of what? Maha and Haider's engagement. Their engagement was decided to be taken place after 2 days.
Maha was not that excited this time. As the atmosphere was tensed... her feelings were  piercing her heart ans mind. Their relationship was getting weak, ... that made her doubt their future together.

Juweria was working like a robot. No smile, no joy. He felt soo defeated, seeing her girl like this. Without her, that too 2 years, in abroad will be the death of him.
And how much he was craving for her. Her to be in his arms, by his side... but this fate was not serious at all.

Fiza's cries were non stop, no one can console her. And the one who can console, he too was depressed. Never in a million year he could imagine his life without her.

Zoya's shoulders carrying the huge responsibility of the family now. Juweria was not in state to talk or work properly, so she was the one handling all the arrangements with Junaid and Zaroon.
She could feel her sisters pain.

Today was their engagement.

Maha was beside Haider. Rings were exchanged. Maha was quiet and lost somewhere. She got up and excused herself and left to her room. Haider understood her problem.

He whispered, " Congratulations nhi krogi muje?"

She looked at him and blinked her eyes, innocently. Her dark circles were clearly visible now. Her pale skin.. and what not..

" huh..? Kis baat ki Congratulations.. ?" She asked confusingly.

He looked at her in disbelief.

This was not his maha.
He felt soo guilty at his behaviour for past 2 months. He was ignoring her alot! That broke her heart now! She looked like a lost soul.

" Maha.. humari aj engagement huyi h.. " he said adjusting her ear ring.

She nodded.

" or .. ajka mere piche kya kya kiya tumne? Inn 2 mahino me?" He asked wiping away her tears.

" hai...haider... wo... wo... muje... shadi nhi karni... nhi karni..." she blabbered amd sobs left her mouth. Every second passed with her cries getting heavier.

He was now sure. That he was on her nerves now.

He made her sit on the bed and made her drank some water.

" its ok... nhi karna shadi... ok... koi zabardasti nhi h.. or agar kisi ne ki toh me khud usko dekh lunga!" He said with an assuring look.

She looked down.

" .. tumne ye engagement roki kyu nhi?" She asked innocently. Fidgeting her fingers.

" or me aesa kyu karta Maha.?" He asked confusingly.

" tumne hi toh kha tha .. uss din ki tume.. apne kam pe focus karna h ab.. or kuch important nhi h..." her voice cracked at last.

His eyes soften. What a dumb man he is!
How can he made her cry?
How can he be soo careless!!

" apne Mir ko ek moka do ? Wo iss baar choka marega dekhna" he said teasingly.

While Junaid said, " usse phele hum apko na maar de!"

Haider turned around and saw Waqaur, Saad, Junaid and Zaroon standing with their arms fold near their chest and their backs rested on the wall.

Khan Brothers were possessive for their sisters.

" how dare u made my best friend cry?!" Saad said glaring at him.

" how dare you made my baby sister cry?!"
Waqaur roared in anger and took a step to hit Haider.while . Juweria came running and stopped him by hugging him.

" Waqaur... nhi... plz... nhi... its a big day for appi... don't spoil it like this... Haider bhai... Maha appi ko kabhi takleef nhi denge..." Juweria said hugging him tightly.

She knew his anger was the worst thing in Khan Residence.

Maha gripped Haider's hand tightly.

" tume toh me dekh lunga.." saying this Waqaur moved out.

" chaliye apki packing complete karni h..  " Juweria said rubbing her nose on his chest.

He tightened his hold around her.

While Saad glared at Haider and moved out.

On his way to room he bumped Her.

Her puffy eyes made him frown.

" bss 2 saal, uske baad Insha Allah,  saath rahenge.." saad mumbled against her skin, when she hugged him.
He lifted her, she wrapped her legs around his waist.

" or.. or.. agar meri jagah apne kisi ko di na toh mene maar dena h ap ko!" Fiza said pouting.

He chuckled at her and made her sit on the table in his room.
Cupping her face he said, " or ye jo ansu hena.. ye muje wese hi marr rahe h!"

She rested her head on his chest.

While, Juweria was packing his bag. He sat beside the bag admiring her.

She was about to turn. He holded her dupptta and said," ek baar dekhogi bhi nhi meri taraf?" He asked softly.

" aadat dal rahi hu ... ek baar bhi agar apki tarf mudke dekh liya toh me tut jaongi... or fir aap ja nhi payenge..." she said sniffing.

He sneaked his arm on her stomach and made her sit on his lap.
Inhaling her fragrance, he said,
" itna intezar kiya bass thoda or.. thoda or.. Meri Amanat E ziist." He whispered.

She rested in his arms.

" Waqaur jane se phle muje sula de... me apko jate nhi dekh skati.." she said.

He stroked her hair...

After exactly 2 hours. They departed to airport.

Juweria was sleeping, cluthing his shirt, While Fiza was gazing the moon.

After 2 years.

This 2 years were soo hard.
They cried numerous nights... days were passed in gloomily.
They worked like robots, with no emotions.
Even calls and vedio call could not give peace to their hearts .

And finally the day was arrived.

They were returning back.

Juweria, Maha along Zoya had taken over all the responsibilities of family as well as the business. Zoya was doing internship under Junaid..

Maha and Haider were still not in good terms completely. They were in contact  only officially.

Haider didn't want to force her. She needs time. Time to move out of her shell.. in which he had pushed her.
But still, he waited for the right opportunity to come and break this wall.

Fiza got ready in her red floral gown. She look elegant. Applying some lipstick. She moved out if her room.

" kya baat h aaj bada saja dhaja ja rha h?" Asked zaroon losing his tie. He was back from office.

Fiza blushed.

" zar na tang karo after all aj Saad aa rha h.. or Waqaur bhai bhi!" Said Maha teasing Juweria.

Juweria's heart skipped a beat like always.

' aaj safar pura hua.. aj intezar khatam hua.. aj hum pure huye... ' she thought.. and a faint smile appeared on her lips.

" baaa adab hoshiyaaaar.... Waqaur bhai or Saad bhai aa chuke h!" Junaid yelled from the entrance.

" aree koii.. swagat karo mere dosto ka!" Haider yelled along with Junaid.

And 6 hearts were beating loudly.
Lets see what fate have decided this time!

----

To be continued.

𝑨𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒂𝒕-𝑬-𝒁𝒊𝒊𝒔𝒕 ✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें