Chapter 23

Lu Ming vomited as he hugged the toilet, thinking about it for a while, but he couldn't figure out why he had to suffer this second crime.

    Oh, it's for his vacation...

    With bitterness in his mouth, he stood up weakly and opened the door. Zhao Liuke stood outside the door and handed over a bottle of water: "Go and rinse your mouth."

    "Thank you, Teacher Zhao is really a good person." Lu Ming sighed.

    Zhao Liuke asked, "Why did you suddenly vomit?"

    Lu Ming touched his stomach and thought to himself, because he was pregnant, but he couldn't say it, so he replied, "Maybe I have a bad stomach. The hemp leaves for the multigrain pancakes in the morning are soft when I eat them."

    Zhao Liuke knew that he was pregnant, but he couldn't comfort him, so he raised his hand and touched his hair.

    Lu Ming smiled and gave him a friendly rub.

    When the toilet cubicle was opened, Huo Laifeng saw such a scene.

.Lu Ming was one head shorter than Zhao Liuke, he was so beautiful that he seemed to be half circled by Zhao Liuke. He handed the water over, Zhao Liuke took it, the young man was tall, and the high-neck sweater lined his shoulders and neck, which was pleasing to the eye, looking at it like this... quite warm.

    Huo Laifeng's voice was cold and cold, and he called out, "Keke."

    Zhao Liuke couldn't resist this title, he turned his head and said "Huh?", then turned around and went to help his wheelchair: "Why did you come in? Where is Asang?"

    It was the first time that the other party called him that, and Zhao Liuke felt that his footsteps were a little unstable.

    "By the way, Laifeng, let me introduce, this is Lu Ming, Yan Jinghong's first male lead," Zhao Liuke automatically assumed the role of the middleman, "Lu Ming, this is my lover."

    Huo Laifeng was pleased by his name.

.The two shook hands, but neither of them remembered who the other was. Huo Laifeng looked at Lu Ming's eyes that were not quite right, as if he was looking at a traitor/husband... Zhao Liuke hurriedly stopped.

    Lu Ming was in despair and waved his hand to leave.

    He could see it just by looking at their actions. The two of them were arguing. They were just killing dogs. If he stayed any longer, he would be stupid.

    "I'll leave Mr. Zhao first, let's chat on WeChat if we have something to do." Lu Ming waved his hand.

    "Okay, I'll write it down for you, remember to cook." Zhao Liuke nodded, "Well...if you want to learn to cook, you can come to me, or I'll bring you some, you haven't been in good health recently?"

    "You know how to cook?" Lu Ming's eyes lit up, he glanced at Huo Laifeng who was overcast with clouds, and lowered himself again, "This, this is not good..."

.Zhao Liuke looked at Huo Laifeng with a dark face and said, "It's okay, Laifeng won't mind, you can say whatever you want, and I'm fine."

    Huo Laifeng suddenly grabbed his hand, clenched it tightly, then intertwined his fingers with him, and said coldly, "He is very busy, busy in love, can't you see?"

    Zhao Liuke's palm started to heat up.

    Lu Ming rolled his eyes, he didn't need to say nice things if the other party didn't give him face.