Chapter 25

Zhao Liuke had enough rest, so he went back first and got some unfriendly eyes.

    Although Huo Laifeng has disabled legs, he is also a real actor. As for Zhao Liuke, he is just an ordinary little actor.

    What's more, the filming state was not good just now, so when an assistant came over and seemed to pick something up, Zhao Liuke didn't give him a look.

    "Hey, why are you..."

    Zhao Liuke knocked off the opponent's shoulder, and the other party was staggered. He was stunned to say what he wanted to say.

    The opponent backed away angrily.

    The director stopped his gaze, looked around at him, and nodded to Huo Laifeng's face behind him.

.The handsome and bright young man, dressed in white T jeans, mustered up his courage with bare feet. He wanted to confess to his beloved, but he didn't expect to see the person he liked kissing someone else just after turning the corner.

    He has always been calm and calm, and his good tutoring has made him suave and humble. His family background is prominent, in order not to burden the people around him, he hides it well.

    The girl was hugged into his arms by the young man who was the worst match for him and kissed lovingly.

    He stepped back two steps, stepped on the leaves, and made a clattering sound. Although the sound was not loud, it was like a vibration to him, and he stopped abruptly.

    His eyes immediately turned red.

    The accumulated tears fell into a line from his eyes, and the transparent tear line divided his handsome face. His once graceful brows twitched, trembled, and finally knitted together.

    Tears dripped from his thick, curled eyelashes, and pea-sized tears fell.

.His tutor made him unable to shrink into a ball, so the swan with a straight neck finished silently crying, with swollen eyes, took out the handkerchief that girl gave him from his pocket, placed it on a prominent rock, and turned around. gone.

    He knows that he should be humble, but he has always been proud in his bones, which will not change no matter who he likes.

    The audience was silent, the director looked at the young man who was no longer moving, and finally recovered his senses, his voice trembled, and said.

    "Card - great!"

    Before Zhao Liuke came out of the play, he sniffled and took the tissue handed by Sister Chu.

    The assistant who came to look for something just now was speechless, took a step back and went back to the pergola next to him.

    Sister Chu looked at him and said, "It's a long face. Today, for the first time, I know what it means to strangle the enemy's pretend X in the cradle."

.Zhao Liuke had cried and his eyes were still swollen. Hearing what he said, he smiled slightly and asked, "Whose assistant is that?"

    "Ah, Meng Yingdi's, the baby-faced one."

    Zhao Liuke looked over there, Meng Jin was drinking water, met his eyes, and smiled friendly.

    Huo Laifeng had already returned to the director at this time. He looked at the footage in the camera and said something to the director from time to time.

    When Zhao Liuke looked at Huo Laifeng, a snake-like gaze swept across his back, causing him to observe with vigilance.

    Meng Jin pressed the assistant's head low to make him lower, as if they had been chatting.