Chapter 26

The author has something to say: There is a problem with the typesetting of the last chapter, so I will not change it, mainly because I am afraid that it will not be passed to me. Understand QAQ

    ——20201022

    ------------

    The barbecue on the rooftop the night before was very lively. The next day, everyone got up all night. With a wave of the director, he decided to go to the mountain to worship Buddha and ask for a sign.

    The atmosphere of the crew was very good. Asang and Zhao Liuke went up the mountain together, and Huo Laifeng stayed in the house.

    Zhao Liuke's physical strength is very good.

    This mountain is not short, and when everyone climbed to the temple, they were all out of breath.

    He only sweated slightly, but his eyes were a little erratic.

    This slight sweating reminded him of the sultry feeling last night.

    Huo Laifeng coaxed him to say that his legs were just right, and he couldn't do anything, and he wanted to help him without letting him move.

.He was held down by Huo Feifeng and couldn't move, the other party's breath slowly passed his knees, down...

    Zhao Liuke pressed his hand against the cold wall, preventing his memories, and could no longer think about it.

    The temperature has dropped rapidly, and there is already some early winter feeling.

    He was wearing a long trench coat and a thick sweater, leaning against the wall under the yellow ginkgo tree.

    The photography occupation was sick, and he couldn't hold back, so he raised his mobile phone and sent him a picture. The camera is too heavy to bring.

    The filter blurs the edges and aggravates the portrait, so the handsomeness of men is ready to show.

    The paint peeled off the white walls.

    Old and bleak and gentle and soft, the wind blows the hair of the person in the scene, revealing his smiling eyes.

    The photographer nodded in satisfaction and asked, "Mr. Zhao, do you mind if I post a Weibo?"

    Zhao Liuke recovered and shook his head: "No."

.Mr. Zhao's Weibo runs once every three months, but he is still circled by others.

    The corgis humbly went to other people's sites to be licking dogs, and the main owner didn't even retweet it.

    【? The last Weibo post was three months ago, I didn’t know that I thought I had fanned an old man]

    [Even this Weibo was posted by someone else, I never thought that the handsome guy who is a fan is actually the style of a veteran cadre]

    [If you don't send it, it will hit the red heart as soon as you send it, the baby is mine! 】

    [My eyes changed me, and I announced that I was the ginkgo leaf floating in front of my brother's eyes]

    [This handsome guy's girlfriend fan +1]

    【finally! ! ! The love for this person is renewed until he sends a Weibo! ! ! Children don't want to see food! ! ! The child wants to see the husband's face! ! ! 】

    [This is in the temple? Keke asking for a signature? 】

.[Hasn’t this photographer joined the group recently? I’ve been following him for several years. How can I take pictures of this man? I’ve never heard of him, who is he? 】